| Ch 1 |

I walked down the hallway grabbing onto my book bag strap for dear life. I was new at Anarchy Preparatory and everyone was staring. I soon just closed my eyes and rushed to the office. There was a middle aged lady sitting behind a white desk. "Hello, how may I help you?" She noticed me and asked. "I'm a new student here." I gave a crooked smile. "Oh. That's right. Name?" "Kat Wells?" I asked hoping she would find me in the computer. "Here you are" she smiled and gave me a huge schedule. I smiled politely back and as I was walking went down my list. I went straight to class and sat in an empty seat. People started to stare. Then everyone turned they're attention to the back door. "Mr. Perry. How nice of you to join us. You're late. Detention. It's not like it's anything new" she handed him the slip and mumbled the last part. Someone then grabbed my shoulder. "You're in my seat." He said and I turned around and looked up at his height. He was probably about 6'4. As soon as he looked me in the eye he said "Never Mind. Stay there" and went to a seat in the front. A lot of people were staring at me with they're mouths wide open."He never lets anyone sit in his seat." She said then looked at me with disgust, or jealousy. There were lots of things going on in my mind. I was wondering why everyone was so weird and glare-y. I silently turned my head straight again and payed attention to the lesson.

I jumped when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked to my left where a beautiful girl was smiling at me. "My names Silver but call me Sil" she said. "No talking Sonya!" Shouted -- I looked at my schedule. Miss. Yard. Silver rolled her eyes and continued talking to me. "Wanna sit at lunch with me?" She asked. "Sure" I smiled. I was excited but still a little paranoid from all the stares. Hopefully, I've made a new friend. The bell rung letting me out of that tight hot room. My next class was lunch. I silently and slowly walked in the cafeteria. I saw the girl I met in math, Silver sitting at a round table all the way in the back. "Hi" I heard a girl say. "Hello" I said nervous and continued walking towards Silver. "Hey, You! Come here."The girl motioned me over. I slowly walked over there nervously and looked down till someone said something. "New girl. Right?" The girl asked. I nodded. "Wanna sit with us today?. You're pretty, but nerdy, but fixable." She said. I gulped. "I already got invited to--" I said but she cut me off. "Come. Sit." She gestured. I walked around silently to the one empty seat and sat there silently picking and some brown gush supposedly called 'Chili'. I took a small bite and gagged a bit. "What's wrong hun?" The girl asked. "Me? Oh, nothing."I said plastering a fake smile and gulping down the foul, revolting, unpalatable taste. "I'm Stacey. What's your name Hun?" She asked. "I'm Kat" I said with a smile. "Kat meet Naudia, Kaylee. Kaylee, Naudia, meet Kat. These are my minions." She said smiling. They then smiled at me and said yeah at the same time. "Yeah your stupid minions"I mumbled. I then realized that Silver had invited me to lunch and she seemed way less stuck up. "I'll just be a minute."I said standing up and smiling. I then searched for her and seen her at an empty table sitting alone. I stood up, grabbed my tray and walked to her table. "Is this spot taken?" I smiled and asked. "Whatever" she said. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "You were supposed to be sitting with me like 10 minutes ago" she said. "I'm sorry. There was a girl that actually DEMANDED me to sit there. Here name was uh... Stacey."I said remembering. "Oh yeah, definitely stay away from her. "Why?" I asked confused. "You know how you see those high school movies where there's always a stuck up bitchy most popular girl and her little lapdogs being there 24/7?" She asked. I nodded. "Yeah, that's her." She said. "Oh. Well can I hang out with you then?" I asked scared of the answer. "Sure. You can be my new bestie."she smiled. I liked Silver. There was something that sparkled in her. I was popped out of my thoughts when the bell rang. I looked at my schedule and headed to my next class, Algebra.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Ello Loves. I know it's short but it's just kind of a first chapter cliffhanger. BtDubbs (btw) this is my second book. But good thing it's summer and I'll be able to update so often. I usually don't because I don't feel like it but I learned when you don't feel like it is the best time. But don't stress yourself out. That's new ways to put ideas into your head if you want your book to be successful!!! But this is the drill guys

Vote

Comment

Share

Thanks so much and plz, Plz, Plz, Plz, share and help me get more reads and followers!!