Intro of characters

If people like this intro of characters and he story then I might make more.

The god of strays or Nora no Kami does not have a name but still functions as a god. Not the regalia kind of stray but the god of stray animals and people who have gone astray. She hates that people associate her with the untrustworthy, unfaithful regalia whom are common known as "strays" or Nora. Because of her title, other gods usually chase her out of their area as soon as she moves in so she is constantly moving locations and is always without a home. This time, she arrives in the same town which Yato, Hiyori and the rest stay.

Her appearance:
Long black hairy usually tied up, green eyes, short, plain clothes

As of the story as it begins, she has 3 regalia:
Asuka(飛か)/Aoki: a woman with short black hair and dark blue eyes who appears to be in her late twenties/purple-ish cloak
Hakuka(白か)/Ginki: a young man who has short brown hair and light purple eyes who appears to be in his late teens or early twenties/dark silver bladed scythe with same coloured handle (been her regalia for the shortest)
Yuuka(雄か)/Kanki: a middle aged man who has black hair with some grey-ish streaks and dark brown eyes who appears to be in his 40s or 50s/simple black Japanese short sword(wakazashi) (been her regalia for the longest)