Chapter one.. Finding out

"Louisa! Wake up!" "What is it mom?"

These are my parents. Rose an Jack there the most cutest couple on earth they work 24/7 and well there's nothing really anything else about them.. Or is there..

"What time is it?" My mother gives me the death stare. Like i did something wrong "It's 12 o'clock hurry up get dressed" She leaves the room and slams the door "What's her problem?" I shrug my shoulders and get out of bed and walk into my bathroom               ~30 minutes later..~  "that was refreshing" I go in my closet and look for some clothes "how about a red dress for today"

~  "that was refreshing" I go in my closet and look for some clothes "how about a red dress for today"

*If you guys are wondering what Louisa looks like here she is. She's so pretty! Anyways back to the story*

"Wow this is pretty.."Louisa looks at the short red dress in the mirror right next to her "I'll just put my hair in a ponytail" Louisa gets some makeup on fixed her hair "I'm actually looking good today" Louisa goes downstairs and see her parents in very fancy clothes sitting down looking at some papers "what are you guys looking at" Louisa looks over trying to see the papers but her father turns them over and puts them on the table "oh nothing honey" he looks down at the floor "You guys ready to go?" Louisa smiles at her father "Dear we have to tell you something.." My mother starts to cry "W-what?" Louisa starts to shake a little bit "You know we love you very much.." Said my father "t-tell me.." My mother storms out of the room crying "Honey your.. Adopted"

*heeh didn't see that coming did you? But this is my first story and I hope that some people actually like this if you do please tell me! Sorry this is short I just wanna see if people will read this see you in the next chapter!*