Chat down!

----ladybug POV----

Hawkmoth ran at me, a dagger detected at my heart. I closed my eyes whating for impact but instead nothing happened. I quickly opened my eyes to see what stopped him.

"NO!" I screamed as the dagger went through chats chest, he coughed up blood and hit the Cold hart pavement.
"Now I will have your Miraculous!" Hawkmoth said slipping off his ring. "A-Adrien, my son" he said stepping back an realising what he has dun.
"YOU MONSTER, YOU KILLED HIM" I screamed swinging my yo yo and knocking him out with one mighty blow.

I ran over to Adrien and rested his head against my chest and wrapped my arms around him. "A-Adrien, no, no, no, no" I sobbed into his shoulder. He was still breathing, thank god he's not dead but he needs help NOW!

He had a messy wound on his chest that must of only just missed his heart. I held him tight still sobbing.

My Miraculous beeped a final time and tiki flew out, saw what had happened and called an ambulance. A few minutes later the an ambulance crew burst in to see me still crying clung to Adrien. I stood up and to talked to one of the paramedics. "I-I'm
l-ladybug And a-Adrien, chat. H-Hawkmoth" I was a sobbing mess and was obviously in shock. There was blood stains on my jeans from holding onto Adrien witch didn't help.

One of the paramedics cleaned me up and called my parents who brought me home. I sat on my bed and cried for a good hour until my parents came and sat with me, there arms comfortably wrapped around me. I didn't stop crying though and I thing I began to worry my mum.

That night I didn't sleep. Every time I closed my eyes all I could see was Hawkmoth stabbing Chat and the blood stains on my jeans and the pavement where Adrien lay.

•next day•

I didn't go to school. Instead I stayed at the hospital all day, right next to Adrien. It didn't make me any happier, there was doctors and nurses in and out all day. Most of them looked at me like 'so that's ladybug' I even had two nurses ask for my autograph. It was official, the world new who chat and ladybug were.

I can't believe chat is Adrien Agrest. I still love him. Better yet I love him more, I just hope he wakes up.

It's about 20 minutes after school and Alya stopes in. She runs is and gives me a hug and I begin to cry. "I'm so glad your ok" she said "what happened",
"Hawkmoth came at me with a dagger and chat saved me by stepping in front of me" I sobbed.
"Everyone is worried about ladybug and chat" she said jokingly. It made me smile a little
"He should make a full recovery and then go back home" I said a little relieved "but it's going to take a while",
"Mari, he can't go home" Alya said,
"Is there somthing I don't know" I was confused he would just go back home to his dad.
"Mari, Hawkmoth was Adrien's dad, he committed sucide yesterday" she said with a heavy heart.

I sat down, shocked at the news. Then I remembered
•flashback•
"A-Adrien, my son" he said stepping back an realising what he has dun.
•end flashback•

Hello ppl, this is my second fanfic so Plzz check out my other one "who are you".
And ADRIAN WILL NOT DIE just so you know😋