Quincy (Diddy's Son)

“Get Quincy.” Nya demanded slyly with her finger pointed in the face of the brawly security guard that stood guard in front of Quincy’s hotel room.

 He let out a sigh of frustration and shook his head no, the repetition of their relationship was both entertaining and draining to everyone in his camp.  He knew that what lied behind the door was something that would set the beautiful woman off. She found an opening and began to bang on the door with her fist, her bracelets creating a dangling sound with each blow. She knew that her man of three years was in there doing some shit he knew he wasn’t supposed to do, and it infuriated her. Lon

“Nya come on now stop.”

“How long have I known you Rich?”

“Four years, but—,” She cut him off quickly, not giving him a chance to try to water down the situation at hand.

“And out of those four long years how many times have I came to you about some fucked up shit Quincy has done to me?” She asked with her strong Spanish accent, something that she was infamous for, along with her firey and trained to go attitude. He tried to avoid eye contact with her as he disregarded the question he had made the mistake of getting in the middle of she and Quincy’s relationship before and nearly lost his job.

“Exactly.” She said shortly before banging on the door again, only for it to be swung open by a calm and collected Quincy.

 Nya burst into the room with her natural curly hair bouncing as she pushed passed Quincy causing him to stumble back and bump into the frame of the door. He couldn’t help but chuckle and stand with a cocky smirk on his face, he knew that there was nothing for her to find, but he loved seeing her crazy ass snap out the way she did. He closed the door with his foot as he watched her scramble around the room checking under the bed, in the closets, and even the oven.

“Where is she Quincy?” She yelled throwing her long curly hair up into a messy high bun ready to fight the first bitch she saw.

“No one is in here, damn come here.” He said smoothly holding his arms out just for them to be slapped away.

“Fuck you I’m tired of this shit!” She stormed out of the room and into the hallway on a mission to find out where the missing girl was. She knew her man like the back of her hand and the moment she found out that he booked a hotel room in Florida when his wealthy father already owned a condo there her antennas went up. Being with the son of a music mogul isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Nya had been on off of Quincy’s emotional roller coaster for three years, she had met the entire family and with the help of his father Diddy had become an official Circo Girl modeling for promotional commercials, and posters, traveling the country to host Ciroc events alongside others like Draya Michelle, Jasmine Jaye, and Mercedes. It was known within the industry that  the two were an item but publicly not so much, she understood the workings of the industry and how more money is made if fans believe you are available and looking rather than tied down and madly in love. What she didn’t understand was him using the worlds lack of knowledge of him having a girlfriend at home to his advantage to fuck the model, singers, and actresses that he is constantly surrounded by.

Nya stopped in her tracks once she saw a petite brown skin woman sneaking out of the room beside Quincy’s scrambling to place her heels back on. Her blood instantly began to boil gripping her hair before she had a chance to protect herself Nya began to punch her in the face repeatedly.

“I’m tired of you groupies fuckin around with what’s mine!” She yelled as the girl began to fight back pulling onto Nya’s curls wind milling trying her best to defend herself from the crazy Dominican woman that she recognized from the many Ciroc Posters in the clubs she partied at.