FINDING LOVE OS

Finding Love...

Helloo.my readers so as we all know its 2 years of ky2 n im damn happy about it....waited for this day....to come....and for ky2 anniversary its a surprise for u guys a one shot written by my friend noor ali and me........mostly written by her....
It has some 18+ contains as ik many like to read it...and ur writter is little naughty one too😜😜😜🙈🙈🙈🙈 and the story which i write that is hate friendship and love is somewhat sweet and love one but this is gonna be hot...🔥..so here it is...its first try so plz bear with it...sorry if its not up to the mark........lets start finding love....

A day full of surprises and mystery begin with an unusual feel that could be felt within the atmosphere. It seemed like something was going to happen and not something that is just for mere seconds but something that can change lives.

A cold breeze hit a beautiful angelic petite framed girl who stood by the balcony feeling the sun rays and the cold wind dancing along the curls of the girls hair. The girl was beyond beautiful. She was beautiful, irresistible and had the attitude within her that can make any guy fall for her on just first sight. The girl had the charm and aura that she carried that made her the girl that was the centre of attention.

She hated attention but she was a part of it every day.

She was no other but the Nandini Murty, the gang leader of the famous and most dangerous mafia group internationally and nationally.
She was the leader of a group called the dark avengers crew.
Right now she was standing in her farmhouse that is away from the city as she wanted to be away from the city's noise and lights.
Nandini was known for her being ruthless, dangerous, dark, impulsive and short tempered.
Every member of the crew was scared of her due to her unpredictable mood swings and ruthless behaviour which used to be the cause of many members to be shot dead on the spot by one and only Nandini Murty.
But she wasn't what she was and that was revealed by a stranger which had observed her and got to know her within a night. This was something new for Nandini to digest but she loved the fact that someone got to know her.

She looked at the greenery in front of her eyes and was lost again in the thoughts of the night which made her to believe in something that she thought never exists. That was LOVE...
Pure love......which she never felt with any other....and she use to run from this heart matters like love but it is said that destiny has bought good for all of us...and becoz of her past which had pain god thought to give her happiness and she got it in the form of pure love from a person and she felt blessed with it.......when she was standing in the balcony she thought of the night which changed her life....changed for good.....

Flashback:

Nandini's identity was hidden. Nobody knew her as in how she looks or whether the rumours of her were true. They just knew her from the gossips and the uncountable social media controversies in which she was involved in.

Everyday a new news would flash up onto the TV screens and the newspaper causing many people to have many thoughts and fears gripping them. But nobody knew the actual truth to know how is she and what she holds behind the mask she wears but one person did.

It was 12pm. The city was lit up by the street lights and the flashlights of the cars. It was Mumbai and there was heavy traffic but this didn't stop youngsters from going to pubs and partying all night. Same was the case with Nandini.

Nandini had little makeup on her and didn't have any jewellery on her.
She loved to be simple. She was wearing a black mini skirt with a black crop top. She was called a tom boy and didn't actually like wearing short party dresses that would end till her mid thigh. It wasn't because she didn't like to wear clothes that reveal half of her body but it was because she wasn't a girly girl and due to that fact she would always wear jeans and miniskirts and very rarely would put on dresses to big business parties.