Authors' Note

Hey Wattpals,

Pretty much the minute we stopped writing Know You Better, we missed playing around in Taylor’s world (a.k.a. The Most Fun and Magical World Of All), but we weren’t sure what we wanted to do next. One thing we did know: you guys kept reading and commenting and, basically, being the best. Know You Better has almost 200,000 reads, which we never ever thought would happen. (Like ever.)

So when we were thinking about our next Taylor fic, we thought, What if our fellow Swifties helped us write the story? The plan practically hatched itself! We’ll start a Know-You-Better-style fic, and then part of the way through the story, we’ll stop and give you a choice: should Taylor do Option A or Option B? You guys can direct the story by leaving a comment, voting for A or B, and Tay will follow the path with the most votes, until the next week, when you’ll all have the chance to vote again. And on we’ll go!

It’s Choose Your Own Taylor Adventure, and we are pretty much giddy over the possibilities. Because not only will we get to return to the T-Party, our amazing readers will be joining in the fun too.

Sound good? We’ll post the first section of Sweeter Than Fiction next Wednesday, so get ready to vote and help guide our girl’s adventures!

love love love
Crissy & Jen (aka Liv)