Chapter 1

Hey guys it's my first book/one shot so please comment any mistakes or anything you want me to write. Comment vote and follow
🎉🎉💕🎉🎉
Lilymay
Missa rosa tanner was a quiet and peaceful 63 year old women, who had dealt with more than you would imagine. The only thing who knew of these secrets where her black rimmed glasses. Her fate was settled on one nauseating night, that made stomachs churn. July 1955. Where? Her peaceful, comfy,modern home. With who? Her parents Mrs and my Mcgardens and her older brother Zach Mcgardens.

Rosa was woken up alarmed by the startling noises coming from downstairs. Her being the most cowardly out of the family decided to ignore it and go back to sleep. A few minutes passed and then she heard a loud BANG ; Her mothers screams were heard as the gun like noise went off and the whole house was deadly silent.

Rosa wasn't going to take any chances so she hid in the one place where she had thought of in that second. Cramped under the bed , she found herself thinking about how if they wanted to find her , the first place they would look would be under the bed. She started mentally scolding herself. When she was brought out of her thoughts by a light thump , thump, thump ,thump. She was trying to wrap her head around who the noise could be when she saw a pair of blood-stained , scruffy, brown , leather loafers. The shoes stopped and she heard a menacing voice say ," come dear rosa,it's me". The voice sounded familiar but who?

That was when it clicked . . .

Her brother

The thing she used to call brother called out to her,"Rosie lets play peek-a-boo". He waited a couple of seconds before continuing "peek-a" he started. She put her hand over her mouth to try and stop him from hearing her. She saw him get on his knees and start to lift the thin almost transparent white sheet. Rosie's breathing grew heavier. Her heartbeat increased. She felt as if her heart was in her head. The sheet was lifted and what she saw horrified her. It was the brother she had once knew but his brown slick hair once neat and tidy, now looked matted and scruffy. He had blood all over his face. He held his blood stained knife and looked in joy at her pained expression. He took one more look at her before adding in a menacing voice "boo" he said in only just a whisper.

She didn't think she had ever run that fast or far. She ran for the hills and never saw him again. She changed her named and lived a happy life. Rosie sits up in her chair, uncomfortable at recalling the memory.

There was a knock at Rosie's brown wooden oak door, must have been her takeaway she had thought. Chinese how she loved it so. She opened the stiff brown door. Only to see a traumatising face. "Peek-A-Boo"