How You Meet

Gale:
You've known each other for what felt like forever.You and Katniss were hunting together when you ran into a boy who you recognized as a Hawthorne boy, Gale.The three of you became best friends after that.

Peeta:
You met him at school, walking with your best friend, Gale.
"Hi, I'm (y/n)."
"Hi, I'm-"
"Peeta Mellark.Yeah, your parents own the bakery.Its nice to finally meet you."
He smiled at you.
"It's nice to meet you too."
The both of you were only ten.You two kept talking until Gale grabbed onto your elbow and began to drag you away without saying anything.
"I'll see you around bread boy!"
You smiled at him and he smiled back letting out a laugh at the nickname.

Finnick:
You met in the 75th annual Humger Games.He was eating a sugar cube, walking over to you casually and introduced himself as Finnick Odair, but you knew that already.
"Can I know all of your secrets?"
"My secrets come with a price.And I don't think you have anything I'm interested in."you sassed back.
He smirked.
"I like you.Ill see you around,(y/n)."

You're from his district but you never talked or acknowledged each other until that day,even when you volunteered for Mags after she volunteered for Annie.

Cato:
You met during one of the Capital's parties. You were a tribute, but you didn't socialize too much. Everyone was drinking and dancing at the party, so you figured, why not join in?
Cato had noticed you and something sparked his interest, so he tapped you on the shoulder and asked if you wanted to dance. You were hesitant at first, but agreed anyway.
"I'm Cato," he said as he pulled you closer.
"I know," you replied.
"Well, you gonna tell me your name?" He asked.
"(Y/N)." He hummed, and began to twirl you.