Light x l (music above to set the tone)

3rd Pov 

It has been 2 two days since L made Light wear the stupid handcuffs to prove he isn't Kira and things were getting bored without entertainment . Not saying L isn't funny but pushing him a little into a game would make things more fun for Light. 

Light Pov

 It was a long day working on the Kira case, so me and L decided to get right to bed, thinking this is my perfect chance to 'play' with L i yanked the chain causing his pale and fragile body falling in my arms catching him. The look on his face was absolutely adorable as his big black orbs looking straight into mine, i restrained from kissing him  and went back into character and smirked "Watch your step" i whispered in his ear, he instantly drew away from me trying to hide the blush from his face, "b-but, b-but you..... never mind" he turned around and began to make his way to the room.

 I smirked knowing i won and decided to take the game to the next level. Once we got to the room i decided to play my next move i slightly wiggled the chain to make him trip over it and fall on the bed we shared, the chain also yanked me with him to where i was on top of him. I smirked again looking down on L who was looking at me with those adorable eyes this time i had no control and kissed his soft pale lips, i could tell he was shocked at first but fell in to the kiss and wrapped his arms around my neck and deepened the kiss. I pulled away for my next move "You regret the  hand cuffs?" I asked looking down at him. He shook his head no still hooked on the kiss, I smirked " Well i'll make you" I growled as i picked up him while shutting the door, i threw off my shirt before attacking his lips this time more hungry and lustful, while i pushed him hips to his making him moan into the kiss.

I could feel his erection growing through his pants and decided to play a little more and kept grinding him, slipping my mouth down from his mouth to his neck abusing every single piece of skin and leaving marks. "L-light" L moaned ,Crap i could feel myself growing! I pulled away and ripped his shirt open to reveal his pale body, i went back to his neck making my way down to his chest leaving trails of saliva and love marks, until i got to his pants and slid my hand over his bulge making him moan. At the same time i couldn't control my own erection that was now getting painful. 

"please light i n-need you!" L begged in between moans.

" as you wish" i replied taking off my pants and boxers to reveal my large length.

 I could hear L gulp as i moved to the bed getting on my knees to his level i motioned for him to suck me. He looked terrified as he moved closer widening his mouth, he first started to look the top and finally pushed my member into his mouth "ahh L ahh" I tried to contain myself by biting my lip.  He some how went deeper and deeper making vibrations causing me to jolt. I grabbed his hair trying to even harder and harder not to come in his mouth. He lifted his head and away and pulled down his pants and boxers, leaving both of us bare naked. L positioned himself with his head on the bed and his butt in the air, spreading himself apart moaning " Light i nee- ahh" He didn't need to finish as i plunged myself into him with out warning. We both screamed in pain and pleasure, we waited for a few moments until L moved his hips asking me to move, I pulled completely and rammed my self back in him.

" ahh L your so tight!" i almost screamed as i began my thrust again making him moan.

" Light h-harder ff-faster!" L yelled as i began as told and kept pounding in to him, when i hit a bundle of nerves making L  jump and scream " R-right there oh yes!! Light" 

I took note and went even harder as i started to feel a knot wrap in my  stomach " l-l i'm gonna c-cum!" i moaned when L moaned he same, i grabbed his member pumping faster until i felt him come inmy hands. Soon right after the knot in my stomach released as i came into L.

We both fell as i pulled out of him panting, trying to catch my breathe when L spoke up "I fucking forgot that there is cameras" We both looked at each other and shrugged it off.

*Meanwhile*

The others stood looking at thee screen shocked as everyone had nosebleeds.

"Yup calledit Matsuda you owe me dinner" Misa smiled at Matsuda who was on the floor with a volcanic bloody nose. 

Sorry if it sucked but i don't know how far this going to go but if you read

THANKS!!!!