IM HIS THUG GIRL! (THUG LOVE)

Hi guys this is my first book... I'm gone tell y'all this now. I'm gone try to update almost everday because high school can be an ass sometimes. Now this book contains CUSSING,SEX,AND ECT! I have warned you before you started reading... But I hope you like it.

(Hanna P.O.V)

*I lied, tried to be perfect and I played myself.And it hurts so bad, we coulda wor-*

I slide my iphone 5c to turn off the alarm. It was 5:55 a.m. I had to get up early this morning. I got up did my morning crunches and sits. After I was done I went into the bathroom an started my shower up. OH MY BAD, let me introduce myself, my name is La'Hanna Michelle Jefferson. I'm black,Indian, and Puerto Rican. Im this little bright yellow chick, with ass and breast for days. Im pretty asab and I'm 18.

I stepped out the shower drying off. After I got done drying off, I went straight into my cloest to pick an outfit. I put on my pencil skirt with my fish net tights, my shirt that says "FASHION KILLA" in purple ink, and my grape Jordan. I walked right back into the bathroom to down my hair. I started straighten my back length red hair. I took one more look into my mirror, making sure I look good.

I walked out into the kitchen to grab me an apple. I check my phone is was 6:50 a.m. I put it down to go pack my book bag. As I was done packing my stuff up, my phone ringed ... It was my boobear Chelsie...

(phone convo)

Me: yess boobear

Her: I need a ride stinka

Me: lol I already know I'm omw be there in 5

Her: otay I'll be outside waiting... Soo hurry up...

Me:okay damn ited bye

(end of phone convo)

I was sitting at the light, waiting for it to turn green. I looked over to my right to see this grogoues ass guy sitting in the next car. I couldn't help but look at him. He turned his head an flashed me those pearly whites before pulling off.He was light skin, with alot of hair on his head, and hazel eyes. lol I hope he go to my school . Lordieee he going to be mines.

I pulled up at my boobear house , she was standing outside waiting for me. She was looking sexy. She had some leggings that has the rips on the side, her blue half shirt that says "CLASSY BOOBOO" and her blue and sliver sandals that I brought for her birthday. She got in looking mad. Oh lord lol what I do now.

(Chelsie P.O.V)

This bxtch was late. She told me 5 mins. This bxtch is 5 mins late. Damn she better be lucky I love her.

Chelsie: tf youu smiling soo much?

La'Hanna: lol girl ! You! Lol you mad cause I'm like 5 mins late.

Chelsie: Hell yes!

La'hanna: Salty or naww? Lol

Chelsie: lol stfu... Naww be serious why are you soo happy this morning?

Hanna: girlll I saw this sexy ass nigga at the light, that's why I was late. He bum was asab!

Chelsie:OH really! Lol did you holla at him?

Hanna: Noo I was to scared to.

Me: Mm smh... Yo Jj out of jail.

Hanna: idgaf... That's my ex and my past. Let it stay back there.

The rest of ride we went back and fourth talking about that dude I saw and Jj.

We reached the school, it was packed as normal. I went to my locker to get my Math textbook out. When I was about to close my locker, you would never guess who was walking my way.

(Unknown P.O.V)

What's good yall my name is Jj. It stands for JayShawn James Smith Jr. Yall already know I'm La'Hanna ex. But idc she still mines. I love her. She was my first love.

I saw her at her locker. Yall know that I had to walk up and say Hi. She was that girl that was there for me no matter what. As I was walking up to her I could tell she didn't want to talk to me...

Jj: Hey Hanna

Hanna: Hi jj.. What do you want? (coldly)

Jj: I just wanted to say Hi and I miss you.

Hanna: You miss me? Haha boy you got jokes. Tf you mean you miss me? You the one that cheated on me and told me to go fuck myself cause I wouldn't let you fuck me anymore.

Jj: Ik but I'm sorry. Give me another chance.

Hanna: Watev. I gtg!

(Hanna P.O.V)

I know this boy didn't just ask me for another chance? He must be tripping. Anyways let me walk to Mr.Evans class before I be late.

As I walked into the class, I went to my normal spot which was in the back with Jackie and Ricky. Lol let me tell yall something Ricky like me. Lol soo I would flirt with him just play with his emotions. Lol ik I'm fucked up! But hey its was fun. Anyways Mr.Evan I think he like me cause he stay looking at my ass .

Mr.Evans: Good Morning class .. Take out your math...

Hanna: (the classroom door open... OMG ITS HIM)

Mr.Evans: (looks at his schedule) Well class this is Max Glover. You can sit by La'Hanna. La'Hana raise your hand.

Hanna: (Raise my hand fast quick and in hurry.)

He calm walking over to me. My heart could have drop out my body. He was tall asab doe. Lol. He sit down by me and smiled.

(Max p.o.v)

Damn she is sexy asab. La'hanna was like my dream girl . She was soo beautiful. She was blushing when I smiled at her.

She mines ...