Chapter One

Lizzie's POV

I woke up in the morning and got dressed. Then I went down stairs to get breakfast. I'm not a usual girl cause I'm a witch. My mother is Eliza Riddle and my father is Tom Riddle. Though he's usually named Voldemort. My name isn't actually Lizzie its Elizabeth but everyone calls me Lizzie or Liz. Anyways so I went downstairs a usual and my mother was making pancakes. Yum! I love pancakes especially when they've got maple syrup on them. My father wasn't around, but then he's never around cause of the death-eaters. I no it's shocking but I don't like the death-eaters and I don't want to be one, even though I'm Voldemorts daughter though he doesn't care about me and my mother. Anyways after breakfast I remembered that I was starting Hogwarts. My mother told me to go and pack my Hogwarts case. (This is the second year in Harry's time so harry is in second year and Lizzie is just starting). After I packed my case I went down stairs and my mother was waiting for me she said "are you ready to go?", I replied "yup". And off we went in our white range rover to the station, when we got there we parked the car and got all out stuff out of the boot. We wheeled my trolley and went through the wall. My mum said "I'll miss you darling" , "I know but I'll be good and I'll write" I said. I boarded the Hogwarts train and found a carriage that didn't have anyone in it. "Excuse me but can I sit here" a red haired girl said, I replied "yes of course". We introduced each other and talked about ourselves and our dislikes and likes.

To Be Continued...........

Hi guys this is my second story, my first story is called That Girl I Never Dreamed Of so go read it! Sorry this chapter was so short I'm very busy cause I'm on holiday..... Anyways I hope you like it and please get this story to 50 likes and 10 comments
Love you all
From
Mimi

PS Jk Rowling owns all the characters except Lizzie, and her mum but they'll be more characters that jk Rowling doesn't own also my email is marisakishore10@gmail.com so email me and give me comments on how good my stories are! Also give me your name, what house you'd like to be in (Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff,Ravenclaw) and what age you are so some of you can be characters in my story!