Chapter 1

It was a beautiful day in San Antonio and Margret Dawson went outside and smelled the fresh air.
"Hey Margret!" Yelled her best friend Kim Jones who lived just a few houses from her own.
"Hey Kim" I replied.
"Hey I found this fun place on the internet it's called..." She took a few minutes on her phone then said, Country music and riding. Wanna go?"
"Yea sure" I said. "What time are you planning on going?"
"8:00 pm." She replied.
"Ok thanks." I said.
"No problem. See ya later. I will pick you up at 7:30 so we don't have to wait in a long line." Kim said.
"Ok, bye" I replied.
I went back inside and told my mom I was going to go with Kim to the Country music and riding festival.
I walked to my room and searched the place up just so I make sure it's not some screwed up dump. And it wasn't. But the place beside it kinda creeped me out. It was an old farm house with a woods right beside it. So of course I wouldn't be going anywhere near that.
Dark clouds darkened the bright sky at 7:00, but the festival was still going on. So at 7:30 I hopped in the car with Kim and we drove to it. By that time it was already poring down raining, but who cares it only goes for about 5 minutes or so. At 7:45 it finally stopped pouring but it was still sprinkling. When I hear the word sprinkling I think about cupcakes and sprinkles. What about you? Let's get off of the cupcake topic, it's making me really hungry.
"So where is this place at?" I asked Kim.
"I think it's around Old Stage Rd." Kim replied.
"Mmm. That sounds creepy." I said.
"How?" She said giggling.
"Well first of all I looked on the map and right next to where we are going there is an old barn with a woods beside it and that got me started on getting creeped out by that place." I replied.
"Oh, I see now, maybe there will be old dead people in the basement." She joked and tried to hold back a laugh.
"Shut up." I said giving her the "death stair." That's when she laughed.
"Let's go in there." Said Kim. She has always been a daredevil the day I met her. We once went in this real life haunted house and there was a SpongeBob balloon staring at us. Funny, yet really creepy. There was also this glass doll upstairs in a little girl's room. The little girl had been murdered by her brother in her sleep and she slept with the glass doll, and there was blood on it.
"I don't know Kim." I said with a puzzling look.
"It'll be fine." Kim said convincing me.
"Ok, but let's make sure there's not a creepy SpongeBob balloon staring at us." I said. We laughed. We arrived at 8:15 and a lot of people were there. Handsome men escorted us out of our car and we went and had a ton of fun. Then we went to the old, abandoned barn.
___________________________Thanks for reading! 😘
If you want more, simply vote.😄
Part two coming soon!❤️