The Funeral published 6/26/16

Kota's pov

Married to the woman me and my bothers loved since we were 21 and mr.b and doc were24. Now we are currently 75 to 78. We all new this would happen one day, but it still hurts.We thought we had more time with her, but in the end i'm glad she went peacefully.

Todays the day we lay the woman we love to rest.To this day i wouldn't change a thing thats happened since the day i gave max the command to stop Sang.I wouldn't change falling for her,her falling for me and my brothers, the fights we've had, the kisses we've shared,and the journeys we've experienced. Like the the day i said "i do" i will cherish and love her and our memories till death reunites us again.

As i stand in front of a mirror remembering our times together and straightening my suit and green tie,Victor walks through the door "it's time to go Kota" he says with his 'fire eyes' as Sang called them. I turn around and give victor a look saying 'it's gonna be ok'.

"ok. lets head out then" i say grabbing my green rose gabriel painted just like he painted all the others. His neon orange,Luke's baby blue,North's black, Nathan's red, me green, Silas's dark blue,Vic's white, Doc's purple,Mr.B's silver,and a bouquet of pink roses.Now that i'm standing next to victor i notice he has his rose in hand.

As we exit the house, we notice the rest of our family standing next to the limo we're suppose to take to the funeral. we walk up to our family and Mr.B takes a step forward. "Today we lay to bed the woman we love, our wife, and our best friend.So today i ask we pull ourselves together for Sang's sake, and remember she is always with us in here." he says pointing to his heart. As he says this we all put a hand to our hearts. "Now lets get going" he commands.

We jump in the car and we drive off. The ride is quite but comfortable. The funeral won't be very big just us, Uncle, my mom, Charlie, Theo, the Toma team sang got close to like brothers, the anderson team that were like parents to her, and Dr.Roberts.the car stopped and we all go out with our flowers. Gabe will carry the bouquet .Something about not wanting us messing up the arrangement.

We meet the priest at the door "ready men?" he asks. we all meet eyes doing a small communication agreeing."we are ,sir" Mr.B replies.The priest opens the doors and we walk to the front off the room where sang looks like she's sleeping. Gabriel did wonderful with the outfit as usual and makes her look more stunning then she already is. The priest starts the ceremony, but i kinda of block him out. Counting to nine because ten is gone.

I tune back in when i hear my name. "Dakota lee will now talk a little bit about Mrs. Sang Sorenson." The priest announces.I stand up from my spot and stand in the front of the room. I clear my throat before beginning.

"Sang ,my wife ,my 10 ,my one true love was beautiful.she filled me and my brothers with happiness, with love.Even though you have past a way i could not wish you to come back to me just to suffer again. Now i have a poem i'd like to share.

In tears we saw you sinking,

We watched you fade away,

You faced your task with courage,

Your spirt did not bend,

And still you kept on fighting,

Until the very end,

God saw you getting tired,

When a cure was not to be,

So He put His arms around you,

And whisper "come to me",

So when we saw you sleeping,

So peaceful and free from pain,

We could not wish you back,

To suffer that again,

ALways remembered and missed, by family and friends" After saying that a single tear rolls down my face thinking about my 10 finally somewhere safe and peaceful.I wipe my face and continue.

"Sang is... was a strong, beautiful, courageous and broken girl that was put back together.No matter how much pain she was in she would always put others first. Even if they weren't nice to her. She was my first and last kiss and she will never be forget."

Hey guys so this is my first ever book on watt pad. so please just tell if it sucks or not, and if i should continue with this story. If i do continue each guy will have pov and a little speech. oh and Raven from the scarb beetles series will have a pov. Plus comment your favorite boys . I like them and can not pick just one.

letters foundजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें