Two step Horror

• Věnováno Sofia Clark

     Two steps. Two steps is all it took to fill my body with terror. Two steps up the stairs and into the abandoned building. I took a dare to go through the haunted school build and how stupid was I to do it. One step in and a shiver rose up my spine as I became part of the darkness, too. Every step I took the floor boards creaked. I felt like something was watching me, something evil, something eerie. It whispered to me, but there was nothing, but silence in the air. Goosebumps filled my arms as I heard something crawling on the floor. It is just a spider I tell myself and nothing more. I heard a light tapping on the locker door. Fear rose within me as I read the locker number 1013. 1013, October thirteenth that was today. I waited and the tapping became  louder and louder and louder. I couldn't breathe, it was as if my heart was beating through chest so fast it could come out at any given second. Its beat I could only feel, not hear because of the tapping, no pounding on the locker door. Someone or something wanted out...Bad. BAM! A person broke out of the locker. It was cover in blood and burns. It was white, but I was whiter. I panicked, I screamed, I ran, and I was gone. I am never coming back to this place again. No matter what the dare, what the stakes, never again shall I return.