-Year 1965- <summer>

Under the shade of a beautiful oak tree was the picture of a happy family. A family of three, a beautiful mom, a stunning father, and their own world- their daughter. Over the sloping hills, the grass reflected the dewy mist of summer and the calm and gentle touch of early summer wind.

The meadow was open to the bright sunlight and the butterflies danced around crickets who happily jump and sang. It was a perfect early summer view, yet it was the last summer the Klien house was ever seen under the shade of the ancient oak tree.

~*~

-year 2010- <early winter>

The porch of an old house creaked under the Steve Madden's boots of a girl tightly inspecting the surroundings. She walked back and forth looking around as she hugged herself under the winter skies. She sighed hard releasing the warm air she was keeping inside her lungs.
"When are they gonna get finished?" She asked herself out loud as she walked to the door and peeked inside. The voice of her dad was low but audible over her freezing ears, she never wore her ear muffs since it looks so stuffy on her sight although it looks splendid on her.
"The house might be old but I assure you sir it is sturdy." The sales person proudly said as he continued to tour Mr Hilton.

The two of then inside the house passed the receiving area where the front door is left open, the sales person went ahead to show the kitchen, when Mr Hilton held up a hand signalling her waiting daughter outside to wait and head back to their car outside, then he catches up.

Seriah rolled her cobalt blue eyes and sighed like a spoiled kid impatiently waiting for her ice cream. She kicked her boots around and went down the creaky wooden porch.
She went down storming her steps. Each step was a tump on the ancient structure, she was almost on the ground when a wooden plank gave in and she tripped down facing the ground.

Annoyed, she brushed her face free from dirt and planted her palm on the gravel when a hand came down to her view.