Chapter 1

"Asshole."

"Jackass."

Sebastian Michaelis took a sip from his soda, staring at his annoyed friend. "You need to get your life together. Get a girlfriend, it's fucking depressing seeing you all lonely and shit." Claude Faustus glared at his laid back friend with annoyance.

Sebastian scoffed, "I've had girlfriends!" Claude snorted. "Sleeping around with girls doesn't count as a 'girlfriend'" Sebastian rolled his eyes, "Whatever. You aren't even straight."

"What I'm trying to say is, Sebastian, is that you are going to die alone and old. And as your best friend I say, get a girlfriend." Claude crossed his arms, trying his best to get through to Sebastian. Suddenly, an idea popped into his mind. "Or is it, you can't pick up any chicks because it doesn't go.. 'Up' anymore?"

"Excuse me?"

"Erectile dysfunction?"

"You better fucking shut that mouth of yours."

"Dude, it's totally common for that to happen to men. Nothing to be ashamed of."

"You know what!? I'll fucking prove you wrong! Sunday night leave it open, I'm coming to dinner at your house with my girlfriend. Happy now?" Sebastian glared at his friend while Claude simply shrugged and smirked.

"Fine by me."

~~~~~~She's a boy!?~~~~~~

"Fucking spider asshole. This is a complete waste of my time. I could be at home, watching Netflix completely avoiding human contact right now, but no." Sebastian muttered under his breath, walking to the club that was only a few blocks away from his apartment.

The raven-haired man let out a small groan of annoyance. "Fuck it. Get wasted, Sebastian, just get fucking wasted." He mumbled to himself, now standing in front of the tall building.

He tilted his head to the side, releasing a soft grunt when he heard it pop slightly.

"It's show time."