A Whole New Home

There was a skype ringtone ringing in the dark room. A girl with dark brown hair sat on her desk, writing something in her diary. When she clicked on opening message, she heard the noise of her best friend on the other line.

''Hey, Suzan, i have checked it again, but California is absolutely on the other side of America from where i live you know.'' said the voice from the first line.

''Haha, yeah, i know, you can write it on your stomach.'' answered the dark-haired girl.

''Yes, but moving out doesn't mean we cannot skype of mail anymore, because that is the positive point of internet-relationship.'' she said back. The girl laughed, but then was disturbed by the sound of her mother's voice calling from downstairs.

''Suzan, darling, pack your things, we have to go now!'' the woman's voice yelled.

Suzan sighed and rolled with her green eyes, but then said bye to her friend, cutted out the line, packed up her laptop and boxes, and left her room. She putted her boxes in the car, and then when she stepped in, she saw her friend Charlotte coming from the other next house to her, and grabbed her hand one more time.

''Hey Suzie, i just wanna say goodbye to you in real.'' Now that your gonna go away, i just want one last goodbye.'' she said.

''But i just skyped you dear, but still i appreciate it though.'' she answered nicely.

''Yes, but you are gonna mail me?'' And skype and MSN me?'' she asked back. Suzan nodded and putted her hand away, when the car began to drive away. She and her mother Renai Lambert were the only ones in the car moving off to the rest of her family. She looked back, and saw her only friend yelling something to her.

''Don't worry Suze! You will survive! No matter how!''

''Yes, but HOW??????!!!!!!!! She yelled back, but then the car turned the left side and she couldn't see her anymore. She grumbled and sat back in her chair and began to question to herself:

''By standpoint, How do i survive?????''

Like point 1: How do i survive the divorce of my parents?

Point 2: My mother and her new friend, Josh Lambert, ugh i can't believe she named my last name after HIM :{

Point 3: How do i survive my two halfbrothers and a halfsister?

''And if it already begins with bad luck, Point 4: Internet-relationships.'' Uugh, and then again those stupid spirits who hang around me, screaming, yelling and making fights with eachother around me.''

Point 5: How do i survive moving off to a place where i absolutely don't know anyone? She was so lost in her thought, that the car suddenly stopped when her mother was starting to tank, she looked around her only to see, dead spirits watching her, oh well, it was no big deal though, cause she has been getting used to seeing them. Ever since she was born. This was like a part of her lifebeing. She looked back in the car and grabbed her mp3-player out of her bag and putted it in her ears not to hear any spirits calling out to her.

Some hours later, they arrived in California, where Josh Lambert stood out the door with his sons and little sister by the door. When Renai stood out, Suzan stayed inside looking at her new home, and it was just like the old one where she lived in, only in a very different style of wood. She was feeling rather amazed and sad at the right moment, when Josh was waving at her from outside. She waved back, like i don't give a damn, and stepped out of the car to pack her stuff and moved inside to see her stephfather showing her her new big room. Only this one was much bigger like the last one, and she couldn't believe her eyes from all the space she has here.

''So, Suzan, this is your new room, we thought that what you have in your way, we could give you a room where you have enough space to feel comfortable in, so do you like it?'' Josh asked her. She nodded when she looked outside the window. He sighed happily and putted her things in her bedroom and helped her packing out. In the evening, everything looked exactly like her old room, just with a bit more things in it, like 2 chairs, a 2 persons bed and a desk with all her possessions in it and on her room. She putted the cable of her laptop in the wall and setted the mouse over to skype to talk to Charlotte.

''Hey Char, well, i have been arrived dear.'' Thank goodness i have got weekend now, cause i need my mind to get over here for the time getting used to this place and a new family.'' I'm sure this is gonna take some time.'' she said sighing deeply after. Worst of all was that she couldn't sleep the whole night and watched everywhere around her with some lights on. She wanted to go downstairs when she found her mother watching some old photobooks. 

''Mother?'' she said quietly. Renai turned around and looked at her.

''Hey Suze, what are you doing so late in the night?'' Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?''

''I cannot sleep Mother, i think i have to take some time to get used to it, i mean, are we gonna live here forever?'' she asked her.

''I am afraid so dear, but it is okay, i cannot sleep either.'' I was just watching some old photobooks, do you wanna see them?''

''yeah, i think so.'' she answered her, and sat next to her on the ground watching some. She noticed some pictures of a young looking girl with short hair.

''Hey, Suze, do you know who that is?'' That is me, that is your mom, she also was young and of you age some years ago.'' She has also been a kid.''

''Yeah, that might be true, but you are old now.'' I think you are in the age of at least 30 or something?'' she said.

''Hahahahaha, yeah, i wish you were right.'' Except from Josh, who is really mad at taking pictures in a photoalbum.'' 

''So, why don't you show me some pictures of Dalton and Foster when they were kids?''

''But they are kids, and they are wonderful, just like you.'' Renai answered, but the silence was soon broken by the wailing of Cali upstairs.

''Obviously you cried not much as your little halfsister does, but she's up, so come on, let's make some warm milk for her.'' They both walked into the room and made some warm milk in the tea warmer. Some time later she was asleep as soon as possible. Suzan was back in her room to find some sleep, but some times then she heard grumbling noises and crackling sounds coming from her room, but she decided to not pay any attention to it.