part one our life

(Hello there and welcome to my server ppg and rrbz.soo here r the different powers and names.)

Blossom/presses of fire /Bloss/pinky.S he is the princess of fire everyone stays away.Her power is fire and ice.

Bubbles/Garden Angel/BB
She is the princess of kindness so people came far just to meet her.H er power is water.
Buttercup/sk8er girl/Bc
She is princess of strength.She has super strength.
(Alright on with the story) Blossom- why can't we go outside mother?.
Mom-beacause out there is a dangerous world u r safe as long as y r in here my lovely flame.

Blossoms p.o.v

When she's turns 16

I was playing with my fire power when...

Mom-my lovely flame I want u to tack this money go to the flower garden and stay there and here is some money and food.

Blossom- what happened to u?!(her dress was all tered and she was sweety and tired and holding a sword)

Mom-no time to explain go... go know!!! With that she just ran down the hall and the little girl went though the little secret stares.w hen she got to the flower garden and there where her frainds .

Bc p.o.v
Me and Bubbles where waiting for Bloss and there she was we went out to the town and when when we where far away

Me-ok I think we r far enough.

Bloss-so*paint*what did*paint*mom give u*paint*

Bubbs- was to tryed to talk she just though the things on the ground.

Me-ok for money and a sword...Bubbs u got a gun awesome

Bloss-i got a mishety.ok we have to find out where we r going to stay for the night

(They walked around for hours and finally they found a abandoned house)

Bubbs-FINELLY

So this is my second story tell me how I did and what I should do thx bye