My AMV 1

Risou dake wo kuchi ni shiteta kako
Kabe wa doko ni natte tachi fusai de
Tesaguri de ikkteku

(The sun was shown rising above Magnolia. Shawn and Eren fly through the sky using atomic flames. Both Ko and reptile Ko were sitting on a cloud, flying beside them. They pick up the pace and fly higher into the sky until they were out of sight/ the title "Kaiju Slayers" appear on the screen)

Akai sora ga kage wo nobasu
Mada Sore wa tayori naku te jibun katte
Tame iki wo kobosu

(Shawn, Eren and both Ko's were walking along the edge of a water bank, carrying food. Eren trips and accidentally dropped the food, causing Shawn to laugh. Human Ko sighs before looking at a bird that flew over them)

Sure chigai miwataebasou
Torinokosareteita

(The screen shows Magnolia having a festival/ Shawn walks by Chris and Bella who were in a cafe eating salad and lachrima/ Shikaria and her brothers were playing at a booth/ Little Candace was shown shooting a toy gun. Diane Ross and Raven looked at each other startled before smiling)

「Asu wa miete masuka」
Kurayami Kakikesu kimi no koe ga
Kikoetanda

(Sharkiri was shown looking at fireworks sadly/ The Mecha Twins, Destroyah's daughter and King Ghidorah's children were walking together with a stoic expression/ a butterfly flies onto the screen before landing on grey kimono. Meylia turns to the camera with lifeless eyes/ a skeleton mask drops to the floor)

Yowaku tatte tachimukaunda
Riyuu nara kimi ni moratta
Wakatteru Dakara ikun da yo
Ima mo kurushikutte mune ga itai yo
Chikara nara kimi ni moratta
Mamorinuku tame ni ikun da yo

(Dragoritus was shown standing in a grassy field, his mask's eyeholes glowing before jumping into the air, shooting dark tendrils/ Dragorah and his Kaiju Slayers line up on the screen/ Kota appears on the screen adjusting his scarf, while pictures of him using magic appear/ Clear was smiling while pictures of him fighting appear/ Hana smiles and spins in a circle/ Black Trident members were shown standing on water before landing on the guild master looking into the sky/ Two Shawn's were shown on the screen. One with a red and blue outline around him. The aura the outlines fade revealing one Shawn had black hair and brown eyes, looking tired, the other had white hair and red eyes smirking)

Koe ni naranai Sakebi goe ga
Mune no naka Furueterunda
Wakatteru dakara tatakau yo
Ima wa hitori ja nai
Mune ga atsui yo
Chikara nara kimi ni moratta
Mamorinuku
Tame ni tatakau yo

(A 4 year old Shawn was crying while clutching his left eye/ Five years later Shawn's sitting on a beach somewhere in Fiore/ Shawn walks wearing his new attire before facing the screen and launching a wordless Atomic Kaiju Roar, enveloping the screen, Eren and human Ko holding there respective weapons before swiping them, Chris swipes at the screen with his Space Kaiju Sword and Bella uses her Terra Kaiju Rose Garden, lizard Ko turns into the size of a horse and spews fire from his mouth, Raven launches her Sharp Feathers, Diane gathers Etherion particles into her hand and punches at the screen, Shikaria and her brothers stand in a circle before charging, Sharkiri lighting her fist in orange flames and punches at the screen, and finally Shane and Eric grin maniacally at the screen before slashing at it with inverted swords similar to Shawn's and Eren's sword/ in a flash of white, Shawn and his Kaiju Slayer family smiled and watched the rest of the fireworks.)

Characters used belong to:
Me
AtomicKaiju
St0ryWr1t3r31
Dragoritus