See you then.

{Since I've already typed up the whole thing in my notes and I'm bad at chaptering I thought I might just as well put the whole story in one chapter. Please don't die.}

"we'll always be together." "promise?" "Promise." l waited for him thinking he'd be all mine after that. But he never came back. My Dean died in the war, what came back was just an empty shell. He promised, but he broke it. I don't blame him though, he tried to keep his promise. He just couldn't. War teared us apart, our love and everything else. I tried so hard to hold on... I couldn't let go. No, not my Dean. How could I let him go? I love him..."It's alright." Dean said something, I can hear him. I opened my mouth to respond, but nothing came out." It's alright Cas, you can let go, I know...I know you're holding on, because you're worried. You're too stubborn, Cas, and I know you're holding on for me, but I'm going to do the right thing this time. I'm not...I'm not going to make you wait on me again..." My Dean... I can feel him, his words filling up my chest. The warm, fuzzy, tingling feeling... I felt... Peaceful. I heard a loud beeping noise as I closed my eyes for the last time. I don't like the smell here, or all the white empty walls, it makes me feel even lonelier, but where ever Dean is, it's home. I watched my heart rate drop to a dead beat, the nurses and doctors rushing in to record the death time, and I watch Dean being pushed out of the room. I tried to stop them, they're hurting Dean! Deans crying! I grabbed deans shoulder, trying to calm him down like I always did before his race, but... My hand passed right through him... I followed him, no, more like floated, out of the room with him. Somethings pulling me, I think it's telling me it's my time to go, but I can't! I can't leave Dean here like this! He's broken. Can't they see? Suddenly, I heard it... Clear as bell... "But I love you, cas!" I was shocked, I stared at Dean, and a smile started to bloom at the side of my lips... "So you do love me, dean. You always have. And I always do..." Dean jerked his head up, as if he could sense my existence. Something, wet, rolled down the side of my face, I raised my hand to wipe my tears, but they dropped too fast, onto deans face. Dean shot up, looking straight at where I'm at "...Cas... Are you Cas?" I whimpered at how many memories his voice can bring back, especially the most painful ones. "Cas... I'm sorry baby... I love you, I've always had, I always will..." I trembled at the sound of my name so familiar out of his lips. "I... Love you too, Dean. Very much." I felt the tug on my again, harder, this time. "Dean... I have to go now, it's my time, but I'll always love you, no matter where, no matter when." I softly kissed Dean on the cheeks. I don't know if Dean heard me, but I saw his eyes softened. He whispered out softly, "see you then." I felt a gentle tear rolling down my cheeks and landed on deans arm. I smiled, with all of my heart, feeling relaxed for the first time in a long time. I saw a bright light, pulling me. This time, I'm not afraid. I walked into the light. "See you then." I whispered back.

" The greatest love story ever told,
the bond between two lovers
strong and never got cold.
But the world had something planned;
for when the war came,
they were left to be damned.
They fought to be together,
but to no avail.
With the damages done,
they could do nothing more but fail.
But the worst thing to have happened turned out to be a blessing,
it brought them back together despite the pain and suffering
In the last moments together,
he would sing a lovely song, that once was their anthem.
He had to be strong.
But goodbye was not right,
he just could not seem to mend his voice
trembling and broken,
he breathed 'see you then.' "
– I. L.

{THATS IT!! I hope you enjoyed!! Follow me  for more destiel fanfics. Excuse my bad writing I did it all in one day at 5 in the morning. Anyways. Have a wonderful day!! See you then. }