Modeling offer

Mom I'm going out to the mall with Kenzie I said to my mom as I was walking out the door . Alright honey be safe she said ok is all I said before I closed the door then making my way to my gray range rover see my parents are lawyers and they make quite a bit of money in which they spoil me a few times . But I sometimes don't like that cuz some people will think I'm just a snotty rich girl who gets what she wants . Any ways as I was going to pick up Kenzie I stopped to get some gas and made my way to Kenzies house I waited like two minutes for her to come out and we made our way to the mall on the ride there we were just talking about her New boyfriend which I honestly don't think he is right for her he's such a fuck boy and she gets mad when I say that but I'm just trying to look out for her she is my best friend since sixth grade so I do know her quite well she was cheated on before with Michael the schools biggest fuck boy she fell for his charms and when we went to this high school party at some boys house she caught him cheating on her with the schools sluttiest bitch Carmina I am 99.9% sure she has slept with 4/5 of the schools boy population and if you're wondering what school I go to I go to it is phase high school ( fake ) yeah and it is full of fake ass people who always get into fights or get in trouble Carmina is one of those girls that are popular and if you're dating someone she likes she tries to take him away from you which mostly works because she almost seduces them I call her a snake because she skinny has a Long body and a long neck that is probably why the guys like her if you know what I mean 😂👏🏽 so when we got to the mall we saw a couple of friends Who go to my school and if you're wondering no it is not summer but it's almost it is Saturday and summer starts on June 8 and no this is not my last year here because I got in a fight and got held back of the girl nearly got paralyzed which is totally not my fault when she tripped on her other foot and rolled into the street. And a car ran over her leg she doesn't go to the school anymore she moved to New Hampshire I literally think God did that for me because she just kept talking shit God wanted her to live a little more so after we finished talking to our friends we went to H&M forever 21 Hollister the Michael kors store and American apparel we also went to the vans store and a couple of shoe stores I got quite some stuff here I can't even hold it all same for you Kenzie so we were heading back outside to my car it was now 5 PM time went fast we got here at 12:30 but we were also talking and we ate in the food court as we were walking out some lady and what I'm guessing is her assistant because she was telling him to write stuff down and she told me if I was interested for a modeling job offer because I have the body the face and the skin which honestly I kind of found offensive two other girls because anybody can be a model I was hesitating because I did not know what I was getting myself into but she told me to just think about it she gave me her number and a couple of papers for my parents and me to fill out I said thank you and we made our way to my car I dropped off Kenzie and went back home when I got back home I talked to my mom and dad about what the lady said and my parents said it was OK with them but I was still hesitating to agree for the offer.