Author's Note/Preface

Hello everyone! Guess who showed up at the TNS Fanfiction Fanbase? That's right...I did.

I'm a newcomer to Wattpad, because I have heard a ton of wonderful things about it, especially since I hear it's popular with "The Next Step" stories (gasp...is this true?!). I usually post all of my fanfictions on Fanfiction.Net, but I felt it was better to post my Next Step material, as well as original material, here on Wattpad. Otherwise, the rest go on Fanfiction.Net.

 I've been giving this story a whole lot of thought for one of the longest times. Ever since I first watched The Next Step for the first time back in Summer 2015 and now, being all caught up with the series, now proud to call myself a Stepper, I knew I had to do a story about it at some point and I also knew that I had to do one in first-person (my favorite narrative style) and so far, I feel I've got the perfect character for this type of story right here. Amanda has been through a whole lot since Season 1 until now, being the resilient fighter she is with by far the biggest change of heart (next to Emily, of course), which is what makes her such a wonderful character in the series, I think it's fitting to do a story about her picking up right after Nationals towards the end of Season 2. It's more like a Character Study, so there's not a bunch of dialogue (rarely actually) if it's okay with you all (but there will be, trust me, because I can't go an entire story without it unless it's poetry). I don't know how many stories there are featuring her and she deserves a lot more credit and love after doing so much for the team, so I just felt like doing one and now, here we are! I'm hoping to see a lot more in the near future.I definitely enjoyed writing this and I sure hope you do too.

I hope you enjoy this story and at the end, please remember to leave a comment, or a vote if you liked it, or anything at all. Constructive criticism is welcome. Just no flames, please (as flames will be extinguished).

As always, I don't own anything. These characters are created by the amazing Frank Van Keeken and belong to him and Temple Street Productions and Beachwood Canyon Productions.

Enjoy!

~KylieFonacier (a.k.a. ASianSuccessor2012 on various online platforms)