CHAMOMILE

On a cold cloudy morning, the clouds drenched in darkness, and sinking towards the earth. A candle lit inside, with the scent of pumpkin spice. She sits contemplating.

"Her name is Chamomile. She's earthy and small, much like the flower. She stands out from the rest, so you can see that she stands by her name. Her personality is as happy as a kid on a hot day, playing in a water park. She's full of energy. Her emotions are just everywhere, but that's what makes her special. And because of that I love her. I love everything about her. From her coarse, yet so beautifully coiled hair, to her soft light, caramel skin. To every mark outlined on her body. I love her spirit. When her eyes glisten with a radiance of joy, when she sees me. She's joyful yet so charismatic. The way she speaks with every word signified in her own special accent. The way she says my name when she's happy, mad or sad. I love her positivity, even when life throws her an abundance of negativity. As you can see, I not only love her but I adore her mentality, her various set of emotions, and physical attributes.

Little does she know, she inspires me. She inspires me to be good, to do new things, to love. Since I've never loved before. She inspires me to be someone I've never dreamed of becoming. I can go on and on but I won't. To me she is the epitome of my happiness. I've known her only for a short while but the impact she has on me is not just an infatuation, but it's true love.

There is a difference, where love develops despite your annoyance with the person, despite your frustration, despite their faults and imperfections. You love them because of their imperfections and through their mistakes. While infatuation occurs almost instantaneously, at first sight. Although, infatuation can be powerful, it is short lived. Love can last a long time it becomes deeper, stronger and more meaningful as things go on.

So I can firmly say that I love this girl. With every bit of my heart and not only that but she has my heart.

I want to describe her more , give her more depth than meaning. Chamomile.."

She stopped reading the letter for her eyes were starting to fill with tears. She closed the letter and neatly placed it on the table. Her heart sunken with sadness. Chamomile so joyful yet filled with an abundance of emotions. She pushed him away, she kept saying over and over. She felt her breathing getting heavier, then she couldn't hold it in anymore. She cried and cried, for the love of her life is no longer with her. The thought of losing him made her cry harder. Placing the letter next to her, she curls in a ball, legs wrapped around his blanket

Chamomile, so joyful yet filled with an abundance of emotions. The light that once made her smile so brightly, so cheerfully, so lovely, is gone.

She was named after the prettiest of flowers. Simple, yet so elegant. Created to attract abundance, created to ease the most outrageous energies, and created to be harmless and relaxing. She suited her name, for everyone who came into her life left with a purpose, left with a sense of stability. But poor Chamomile, also like the weeds, she tends to be plucked for her beauty and left aside.