Suicidal Tendencies (Re-Written!) (BoyXBoy)

Author's Note: So, yeah this is how wanted suicidal tendencies come out in the beginning.

But yeah, hope all my old readers enjoy lotz!! I love you all!!!

But please comment and vote if you love unicorns and rainbows!!!

Check out my other stories!

Give me suggestions! I'm open to change!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Earlier In My Nightmare...

I was falling, a deep black hole, it was never ending, I kept falling farther and farther, I once saw everyone I thought loved me. But they only screamed my name they didn't attmept to save me, and as I was falling a tear escaped my eye, as the tear ran it's way down my face and departed from me, my body became numb as I heard the tear drop hit some surface, only that tear could stop and eventually make it's way back up. But me I would never reach rock bottom.

Later That Morning At School

Sitting in the waiting room for the office of the high-school, my mother incessiviely tapped her foot against the floor, it was slowly driving me insane, like a nail slowly being driven into someone's head. Finally the counselor had led the student out of his room, and made eye contact with me, he shot me a dirty look, I only smiled and waved, he then noticed my mother a nervous wreck she was. I don't know why but she always feared the most obscure things, lile this, a conference with my couselor.

"Well come on in, Christy, and Demetri." He walked into his room a dull and boring room a few pictures and the occasional sport relagted flag or souvenir of some kind.

My mother and I had sat down, staring at the counselor's mahogany desk, papers sacttered all over it.

"Well we all know why were here don't we?" My counselor asked sarcastically, and put emphasis on all, meaning me, trying to recall the many things that had happened last year, oh freshmen year, so much downfall, haha.

"Yes, I very well do know why I'm here, but anyways, shall you proceed to tell me what my punishment is?" I said and swayed my platinum hair to the side, slowly passing over my bright green eyes, making it's way to my forehead.

"Well, let me just check." he said annoyed, and turned to his computer, and typed in some stuff, and clicked a few times and turned back at me.

"After being in group therapy and pyschiatric therapy, you aren't going to be expelled." He said, a slight frown spreading across his face."But, you will need to be escorted to every class as that way you won't have any chances to commit any lewd or lascivious acts." He now was grinning as he finished.

All the memories of last year poured into my mind. Last year after losing her... I had whored around offering to I was prostituting to not just guys anymore but desperate girls, and not just doing the drugs I was selling them..

"Well that will be it I guess, so here's your schedule go ahead and go to class Demetri, have a good first day!" My counselor smiled and as My mother and I left the counselor's office.

We went outside, and the sun wasn't up yet, darkness still laying upon us, my mother hugged me and whispered,"I love you have a good day.." She walked away in her teil scrubs.

I walked into the hallway, everyones eyes on me, scanning me from head to toe, previous clients glaring, and people who only hated me for being...me.

I made it to my locker, I began to spin the dial, putting in my combination, no one stopped staring, as I pulled my locker open, my head was forced back against my locker, slamming it shut, I dropped my binder and bag, as my assualter, was a jock from last and also a previous client, still in the closet.

Him and his buddies laughed, and finally, Josh, my assualter had let go of my head, I took in a deep breath, and slowly turned around and before I could even face them, he pushed me back against the locker, his body pressed against mine.

I glared at him, lust filled his chocolate brown eyes.

Suddenly he was on the floor his arm behind his back, as my saviour and best friend stood over him.

Her black hair reaching slightly below her shoulders, and her vibrant green-blue eyes glistening. She came to me pulling me into a hug as I tried to keep the tears from pouring out.

She held me tightly and then let me go and turned around,and stomped her foot on the ground all of them scattered and Josh got up and walked away.

"Are you alright?" She asked sympathetically, placing her hand on my cheek.

"Y-Yeah. Just help me to first period before were late." I muttered, my head aching in intense pain, but I couldn't let Jamie notice or she'd make sure I'd go home, and I couldn't stand to be home alone, left to wander through my demented mind.

She picked up my bag and binder and pulled my schedule out of the front of my binder, she slowly read through my schedule and and muttered,"Ahh, that sucks." Her facial expression went from pissed, to distraught.

"What's wrong?" I asked as now my head was spinning.

"We only have four classes together." She whined.

I smiled at her, she should be lucky we have any classes together. I grabbed my things off of the ground, once everything was put back into my backpack, Jamie scanned over schedule and helped me to my first class, then we arrived at my first class, room 87, or otherwise known as Geometry with Mrs.Fox.

"Okay, So I'll be escorting you to first period,fourth period, and seventh period everyday. Got it?"

I nodded and right as she was about to walk away, I couldn't help but ask,"Who's going to escort me to every other class?"

She turned around, the biggest, cheesiest grin filled her face as she said his name,"Micheal S."

My face went pale, my counselor hadn't realized this, but he was making my all-time crush escort me to class everyday.

_____________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: So how did you enjoy the first chapter, not my best work but it was good, sorry for not doing anything on her for like months!! I've had stuff to deal with and had major writer's block but I will try to upload at least every few days, well please vote and comment!!! It will be much appreciated.

Well bye :)

"