Sudden Gift

Working late at night Yoongi informed me that he couldn't go home until he was done practicing for the next concert. Instead of apologizing for his absence he said there was a surprise for me in one of the drawers in his desk. Excited wondering what it could be I rummaged through the drawers and found nothing but a USB. "Did you find it?" He asked anticipating your response. "You mean the USB??" "Yeah!" "....Um, Yoongi? what is so surprising about a USB...don't tell me this is where you save your favorite porn videos." Waiting for his response it took a couple seconds for him to reply. ".....um....nope...I have no idea what your talking about. Why would I have a USB for porn if I have you." Lifting up an eyebrow in disbelief I paused for a moment. "Yeah....mhmm....sure."

"Wae ... I'm a man. A man isn't dumb enough to put porn on a USB." He replied as he scoffed at your response. "Well men like that aren't as dumb as you. I can already tell you keep porn on your desktop the moment I turned it on." "Oh, really?" He said trying to test me. "Yes, Yoongi. No one is dumb enough to put 'the X-files' as a folder title except you." "You can't say that just by judging the name." He said trying to convince you that he didn't have porn. "What if it's the show that broadcasted back in early 2000?" "So~ if I go in the folder and click this link on one of the documents, 'theXXXfiles.com' the show 'the X-files' is going to start playing?" Hearing him nervously swallow his saliva before clearing his throat in the background, he just changed the subject. "Are you going to see what's in the USB already or not?" Taking a deep breath in I plugged in the USB waiting for the icon to pop-up on the screen.

As the USB icon finally appeared I double clicked it. "You want me to listen to a recording?? But it's twenty minutes over." I complained to him, thinking he made a twenty minute long video log about what he did while celebrating with his fans at one of his past concerts. "Just listen to it okay? I gotta go, Bang PD -nim might come in and we're all supposed to be dancing and practicing our speeches. Bye~" kissing me through the phone I said my goodbyes and hung up . "Okay here goes nothing. But I really hope it's not a log recording." Clicking the mp3 icon in the USBs file, the recording began to play. "Welcome to Min Yoongi's sex-ed where I, genius Min Yoongi, will take you to Hong Kong......*pft* I'm just kidding (y/n). I'll do that later when I'm actually home.....*clears throat*.....yeah, um anyway, today I decided to make this recording because I knew I wouldn't be able to come home tonight due to the schedule changes, and the upcoming performances. But just lay back and relax to my sweet, soothing voice."

Listening to the voice recording Yoongi told you to go and lay on the bed. "Good, now close your eyes.... Picture me with you at home laying next to you. Imagine me caressing your face smiling at you ever so sweetly and then giving you a warm and gentle, sensual kiss. As I'm still kissing you I'm placing my hand on your waist making my way down to your inner thigh." Hearing him say what he was doing to me, I couldn't help but use my own hands to imitate his every action. "Taking my hand I'm slowly taking off your sexy booty shorts you always wear for me, tossing it off to the side of the room... Now I'm caressing your inner thigh, making my way to your aching pussy. And with my two long fingers I'm rubbing your clit with gentle pressure, up and down over your panties." Hearing him sexily say what he was doing, I couldn't control myself. I now became his puppet listening and following his every word as I bit my lip.

"Can you feel it? Even though I'm not physically there, can you feel how much love I'm giving you (y/n)?" "Yes!" I said to Yoongi's recorded voice in pleasure. "My voice is turning you on isn't it? Heh.... well now.."he said huskily. "Now I'm circulating my fingers around your soaked clit......do you...do you want me to rub you harder?? Huh? ...Tell me (y/n)....tell me right now. How bad do you want me to rub you, and how fast?do you want me to be rough?" Nodding my head I moaned. "Mmmm~ yes Yoongi. I....I want you to rub my clit. Rub it rough and fast." licking my lips I began rubbing my area as desired. "Do, do you feel good (y/n)? Do you feel me rubbing you just the way you want?" "Yes, Yoongi ~ Ah...I feel so good. I can't think of anything but you." I moaned as my body began to feel like a floating feather.

About to reach my climax Yoongi suddenly said to stop right before I could cum. " I have something for you, look by the bed. There'll be a box there..... open it." Looking around the edges of the bed I saw a white box and did what I was told. "Do you like it? There's a vibrator and a six inch dildo just like my size........lay back down and use it." He demanded. Laying back down I placed the toys next to me. "I'm sliding off your panties and tossing it....now take the vibrator.....that's it. Now turn it on to the medium setting and rub it on your pussy....yeah just like that." Flinching from the sudden pleasure I let out a sharp moan. "Feels good doesn't it?...now take it and slowly fuck yourself with it." Arching my back I continued to moan trying not to be too loud. "You like it when I'm fucking you with this tiny ass vibe, don't you?" Hissing in pleasure as I hit the spot while listening to his sexy voice, I finally came without warning.

"I bet you came, didn't you (y/n)? Haven't I told you before that you can't cum unless I say you could??......well now, I guess you need to be punished." With my body shivering from the new experience I was breathing heavily trying to keep up with his demands. "Get that dildo that was in the box.....now suck it nicely until I tell you to stop. Lick it like you licked me, make me feel good." Placing my mouth at the tip I licked it as if it were Yoongi's and sucked on it. But just as I was doing so I suddenly heard Yoongi moan and hiss lightly. 'I guess he couldn't take it and started playing on his own. Haha, he's so cute.' As you continued to suck on the dildo you heard Yoongi grunt and pant "yeah....(y/n) don't stop, please....don't....I'm.....I'm almost there......ngh!...ugh!...Mmm...." listening to his voice as he came you heard him grab the tissue box in his studio and wipe himself. "*sigh* it feels way better when you jerk me off (y/n)....heh....I wish I was home with you right now, instead of recording this audio to substitute for when I can't come home......but just you wait. When I get home I'll be on a break for a week and during that time, you better be ready."