Chapter 1

"Miss Stark I'm sorry to wake you but your brother needs you at work immediately." Jarvis said.
"Ugghh what for?" I asked cranky as I put the pillow over my head.
"It's for you to be a new recruit for SHIELD." He said.
And with that I got up out of bed and got in the shower and got dressed.
"He only drove me to headquarters once I don't know where the hell I'm going..." I said getting into the car.
Jarvis worked as a GPS so I got there safely.
I walked into headquarters. Looking for Tony.
I then walked into the base room I saw the guy I'm madly crushing on whom I only met a few times. But I liked him alot, but he'd never fall for me. That guy was Steve Rogers. Hell, he'd probably would it's Tony that wouldn't approve of us together. I walked over to Steve.
"Excuse me Steve.. um have you seen Tony?"
I asked.
"Oh yes, he's in the lab with Dr Banner miss. I'm sorry I've forgotten your name?." Steve looked at me blushing.
"Daniella. " I said to him.
"Oh right. I'm so sorry you must think me so rude for forgetting such a beautiful name." He smiled.
I just blushed. Was he complimenting me?
"Oh it's no problem really." I said.
"Anyways I should let you get going, that is if you remember where the lab is?" He asked.
"I uh... can you please refresh my memory ." I asked.
"Sure I'd be happy to help. " he walked me to the lab.
"Here we go miss stark now be careful." He said .
"Thank you Mr rogers." I said smiling kindly.
"Hey dani your here." Tony says walking over to me.
"Thanks for helping her steve." Bruce said.
"Not a problem ." Steve said with a smile.
Tony glares at him then Steve walks out awkwardly.
I notice him glaring. I smack him.
He looks at me.
"Ow!" Tony yelled.
"Stop being so overprotective of me he was just being nice." I said.
"Your my little sister I wanna keep you safe." Tony said surprisingly concerned.
"Tony I'm fine." I said trying to reassure him.
We work in the lab as me being a helper making sure they have everything they need.