My Enemy 1

Javon POV

Its ya boy Javon. I know I havent spoken in a while. Well lemme tell you guys whats been happening. So about two months ago, I moved to San Diego, California. I been taking classes online when Im not at work. Yeah, I got a real job as a mechanic. Im still in contact with Stefan and I do what I did before sometimes but Im tryna get out due to that fact that I got a daughter coming soon. I was beyond shocked when I heard that Makayla was pregnant but I knew I had to be there for her when she got here. I missed my baby so much and I just wanted her here with me. I bought a good size house up here. I already decorated my babygirl's room exactly how Makayla wanted it. How? Stephanie sent me pictures of what Makayla wanted so everything was ready.

********
Today, I had the day off which I was glad for. I finished some class wlrk and decided to head out to get something to eat. I got into my 2014 Chrystler 200 and headed to Mcdonalds. I got myself two big macs, a junior chicken, two large fries, and a supersized ice tea. Yes, your boy was hungry af. I was on my way back to my house when my phone started ringing. I hooked it up to my car and answered.

"Hello?" I answered then taking a bite out of my burger.

"Aye, where are you?" Andrew asked me.

"Heading home. Why?"

"How fast can you get to the Los Angeles Hospital?"

"Why?"

"UGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! SOMEONE GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME!!!!!" I heard someone scream.

"Who was that?"

"Makayla went into labour." Andrew said. I mashed my break and made a U turn heading towards Los Angeles. I lived in San Diego and it would take me atleast two hours to get there. I just hope that Makayla doesnt give birth to my babygirl without me there. I missed nine months of being in Makaylas life and not being there to help during her pregnancy, I WILL not miss my daughters birth.

Stephanie POV

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!" Makayla screamed. I felt so bad for her. She was now 2 hours into labour and I could tell that she was in pain. We just arrived in LA when her water broke. Her mom and dad started yelling and freaking out, started calling a whole bunch of people including Marqus who was in the middle of a meeting. Andrew had already called Javon so hopefully when Makayla sees him she'll calm down.

"Makayla, itll be okay." Her mom said.

"IT HURTS!!! GET HER OUT OF ME!!!" Kayla screamed. I grabbed her hand until I felt my phone vibrate. I walked out to see that I had a text from Javon saying that he was here. I screamed and ran down to the waiting area. I looked for him and saw him with the receptionist.

"Listen, I dont want you. Did you not hear me say that Im here to see my girlfriend?" Javon said.

"Youre gonna need someone to take your mind off her. Plus, what she dont know wont hurt her." The thirsty ass girl said.

"But I know and I WILL hurt you. Come on Javon." I said. He walked over to me and gave me hug. "Im so glad your back."

"Same. Hows Kayla doing?" He asked. I sighed as we went back up to her room. As we walked onto her floor, they were all outside her room. Their eyes lit up as they saw Javon.

"Oh my god youre here!!" Kayla'smom yelled in a whisper while hugging Javon. He hugged her back then dapped Kayla's dad.

"Glad you could make it Jovon." He said. Then he hugged Andrew which was so cute.

"Go in there and take care of your girl. She just had a contraction and wanted to be alone but she'll be happy to see you." Andrew said. Javon nodded and heading inside. Andrew, Kayla's parents and I walked out to the cafeteria to get something to eat.