Touch

The mood was set

The mood was set. Nothing was more perfect than the position I was in, my paws in the air, my hands draped lazily above my head. I could feel my heart pounding away in my chest, pumping my blood to all ends of my body. My senses were alive; my breathing was heavy, prepared for the pleasure, pain, and intense rush. My nerves ached to be touched, my throat to be kissed, and my tongue to be bit.

I moaned under my breath, just to continue the teasing. I begged for my predator to come forward and claim what was his. I desired to be owned, to be made a slave to my own ungodly lust, and I wanted him to make me that way.

Him... He was beautiful and addicting; my own personal brand of poison. Ever since that day we met, I knew he was the one for me. The moment I caught a glimpse of those dazzling green eyes was when I knew I wanted him all for myself. I longed for his fur brushing against mine, creating the most satisfying friction. I wanted his warm breath to brush over my chest, his claws to dig into my sides, and his hot seed all over my body.

I opened my eyes and there he was above me, staring at me with a hungry glare and an all too familiar grin. His breathing was heavy and his body radiated heat. If it were not for his paws holding my hands to the bed, I would have wrapped them around his neck to pull him down on top of me already.

He realized how aroused I was and his grin widened. He leaned down to whisper in my ear; I could feel his boiling hot breath wash over my cheeks and into my ears. "How bad do you want me?" He asked. The words seeped into my brain one by one; blood rushed to my cheeks and ears.

He chuckled, "That bad, huh?"

I felt a gentle kiss grace itself on my cheek. He leaned in closer, shifting his body so that his warm cock pressed into my inner thigh. My breathing hitched, I could feel my already stiff length begin to throb. I squeezed my eyes shut as the world began to spin around me.

"Nick, I need you," I said with a deep moan.

He hummed as he gripped my wrists tighter, "What was that? I don't think I heard you?"

"Nick, I want you, please," I growled, lust coating every word I spoke.

He chuckled; again I felt his grip tighten even more. I felt him press into my thigh once again, "Say it louder, I want the neighbors to know who you want. Not too loud though, or else I'll have to get my cuffs."

I groaned, drawing in a deep breath. A cop wanting to cuff me, how original, "Nick, fuck me, fuck me so hard that I scream."

I could tell he was smiling without even looking at him. He leaned in closer, "Oh, you're definitely not going to walk tomorrow."

He released my wrists and grabbed my ankle, signaling me to wrap my legs around him. I did as I was told; I made sure that my legs were wrapped enough that they would not slide off of his back. This brought his body closer to mine; he carefully lowered himself so he was just above my chest. He repositioned his hand from my leg to under my back and held me close. I could feel his muzzle placing tiny kisses on the side of my neck. Each one of the small kisses began to progressively get more forceful, until he was completely pressing his lips into my soft fur. Nick would chuckle in between kisses.