Story time

There is a place much darker than our world. It is much closer than you think and easily reachable. I am 19 and I live on my own for the most part except for when my girlfriend stays over. The first I heard of this place, this realm, was by my delusional father. He told me this before he went completly nuts and jumped off the cliff near our old house. My mom made us move soon after that. A few days before my dads brutal breakdown he starting acting strange, he was usually strange but this time there was something wrong. When I asked him about it he told me some story about how he did something stupid and someone was after him. A few days went by and he just got stranger. The day before his suicide I asked him again. This time he told me what happened.
   He said he had been looking to buy a new mirror for the bathroom after he broke the old one and came across an old lady wearing a long black dress just staring at one of the mirrors whispering something to herself. He said something was off about her but  he tried to ignore her. He must have gotten to close because the lady went nuts and grabbed him and started screaming something in what seemed to be Latin.
   Later that very day he seen the lady again. He slowly approached her and she seemed to have already known he was going to. He asked her if she was okay but before he could finish she told him not to buy the mirror she said mirrors we're evil and they lead to another place. She also said he needed to get rid of all the mirrors we had. My dad thought this was silly and began to turn around but the woman attacked him. My father got away safely except for a claw mark left by this crazy lady, which he did show me. Later that day he was reading the paper as he usually does on Sunday and read something about a woman who died because her house burned down. She was trying to do a ritual of some sort. There was a picture of the woman before she was burned to death. It was the lady from earlier in the day.
   After hearing this and seeing the claw mark left on my dads left shoulder I began to feel a little uneasy, but he continued. He went on to say that he did some research on this lady and found out that she had been doing a ritual while sitting in front of a large mirror. He searched rituals to do with mirrors and found things about another realm. Some of these websites looked almost as if they were created by satan himself. They had graphic pictures of sacrificed rams and rats and other animals and even one with a human. As if searching on the internet wasn't enough he tried it. And that's all he said. The next day he went completly nuts and killed himself. I know why he did it. He wanted to protect us. But it's too late for me now.  They are coming for me. And soon.