He's Gorgeous

I'm getting ready to go out with my bestfriend and his boyfriend, we decided to meet by the Whiteriver Bridge. When I get there I see three people, Jisoo, Jisoo's boyfriend Mori and this gorgeous boy. I run up to Jisoo "Who is he?" I whisper and point at the boy, "That's Minho, my friend. He really wanted to come along so I invited him, is that okay?" I nod quickly, of course it was okay! As we're walking towards Greenstreet Mall Minho introduces himself, "Hey, I'm Minho." he stretches his hand out waiting for a handshake, I grabbed his hand, "I'm Jin." I say smiling as we both let go of eachothers hand. We finally made it to the mall, we were a little hungry so we got some iced tea and cookies from a little café called Cloudy. We sat down by a table in the corner of the café. We took our cookies out and started nibbling on them, Mori finished all of his cookies so he stole one from Jisoo. "NO!" Jisoo yells, "THAT'S MY COOKIE." Minho looks at Mori angrily and then at Jisoo, "Here, have mine." he says happily. I started to blush, he was so nice to Jisoo. Minho stared at Mori, I could see steam coming out of his ears, "It was just a cookie." Mori says calmly, "But he was hungry, why would you steal his food? Look Jisoo, I would treat you so much better if we were together." .. Minho likes Jisoo?