Introduction

1873.

Despite us being vampires we managed to live like a normal family, except drinking animal blood and training to control ourselves around humans blood and our powers as well.

We kept ourselves hidden here on Earth. Away from our world. The Vampire world. Ruled by a King and Queen.

And what I meant about hidden on Earth is because not many people are allowed to leave The Vampire world.

But luckily we did. Us vampires like to keep ourselves hidden, well some do. Others don't care.

My grandma used to live with us but she left to live on her own. But we still visit here as she visits us.

I live with my father,mother and my youngest brother. Each of us have different powers. But out of all of them I'm the one who possess more powers.

Not only do I have many powers but they're really powerful almost like the King's and Queen's powers.

There's some evil vampires who kill people,animals and other vampires just for "fun" most of them have the power of illusion and they can sometimes block your powers.

As a kid I hated being a vampire because my parents would make me practice my powers and how to control myself in my vampire form which was sometimes really painful.

But as years went by I got used to it.

Despite being vampires I enjoyed every bit of my life having my family right next to me.

But soon that all went away. Vanished.

Realizing that I was now Alone.