Wrong Contact

Author's Note
Yep, I've been gone a while but I'm back (ish)! I worked on this a week straight and finished it at 2 AM HAHA bUuUut I hope you enjoy it even though it's still kinda cringey! Please vote, comment, add, and follow if you liked it :)
__________

    Did she know where she was?

    She had appeared in a hallway she has never been to. The walls were a pasty looking white, almost like a hospital. The lights were dimmed eerily. No one was around her, she couldn't hear any other sound. It was so quiet she could hear her own blood rush through her ears. The girl had taken notice that her feet had no shoes and she was wearing a baggy white gown.

    How was she feeling?

    Terrified. Who wouldn't be? This nightmare had occurred every night for the past week and it never finished since she always woke up before it was over. The same things would always happen, she would find herself in the hallway, walk around aimlessly, then turn right and would wake up before she could see what happened. The illusion made her feel like her head was banging and the tips of her fingers were tingling.

    Her feet were beginning to ache from wandering so much. Shivers ran through the girl's body and her hairs stood on end from the cold. The fatigue was becoming rougher. The space was becoming more and more familiar to her. She was expecting to turn the corner soon and wake up as usual.

    Unexpectedly, she did not. A turn of a right corner, then her eyes were filled with a burning white light. Instinctively, her arms came up to cover her face. As quickly as it came, the light vanished and she lowered her arms. But something was not right. Something felt different. She looked around. She noticed she was on the floor of a different room. There was a splatter of blood on the wall. It was smeared on the floor, on her face, on her hands, and stained her white gown.

    "Holy shit." She whispered. Her hands trembled from the fear. What had caused this?

    There was a weak groan-like sound.

The girl quickly turned around. A beaten up figure lying on the floor. It was a black cat. She ushered to it, picking up it's bloody body and placing it on her lap gently. It looked up at her with it's green eyes. They were the colors of pistachios, staring deep into her soul as if they were hypnotizing. They looked like they were old and held the wisdom of the world with it's gaze.

    It mewed softly at her and began licking the blood from her fingertips. It was then she realized she had cuts all over, they stung from the rough tongue of the cat. Things were getting more unnerving by the second.

    "What a pretty kitty, who would do this to you?" She asked, not caring if she knew it wasn't going to answer.

    Her face felt pressure out of nowhere, causing her body to fly across the room. She crashed into a wall and began seeing black dots around her vision. Her eyes started closing, the last thing she saw was a clone of herself clutching the cat in her hands by the neck.

~~~~~

(Name) woke up drenched in sweat. There were tears streaming from her eyes staining her bedsheets and pillows. She could feel her nose become stuffy. Her hair and clothes were disheveled from moving around while panicking in her sleep. The feeling inside her gut was unbearable, it made her feel like throwing up.

Through blurry eyes her hand searched for her phone on her nightstand, knocking thinks down in the process. With it gripped in her hand and tears falling on the screen, she noticed it was 3 AM and looked through her contacts. She needed someone to talk to in this vulnerable state of mind. Finally, she got to Marinette's number and pressed call.