Introductions - can skip if you want.

Hi my name is Harry Potter I am a wizard. We have just gone through a war. We being me, my best friends (Ron Wesley and Hermione Granger) , my new girlfriend (Ginny Wesley) and many other brave heroes. I go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft And Wizardry. I am going to tell the story from the after math of the war up to me and Ginny settling down and starting a family. This story is in my POV but first let me introduce you to my friends and tell you a little more about me:

Ron is a ginger boy with freckles like all his siblings except his eyes (they were blue).He is the second youngest child of his parents and youngest boy. He has only had two girlfriends in his entire life and he Is 16 but then again I've only had one. His first girlfriend was a girl called Lavender. Neither me nor Hermione liked her but Ron did so we left him to it. They broke up by the end of that year. His second girlfriend was Hermione when we were 16 DURING THE WAR! But I can't complain me and Ginny were worse. Ron is brave, loyal, affectionate and always willing to do the right thing. He is also a pure blood (all wizard blood)

Hermione is a brown eyed and brown,curly haired girl. She is an only child. She has had only one boyfriend and they are still going strong and that is Ron our best friend since 11. Sometimes I do worry if they break up and what will happen to our friendship but there happy and don't seen to be going down hill any time soon. They have been dating for not to long but are happy so I have no choice but to be happy as well. Hermione is brave, loyal ,smart and always does the right thing even if it means breaking a few rules. She is a muggle born. If you call her a mud blood Ron and I will hang your head above the fireplace in the Gryffindor Common room as a warning. Yeah, we are VERY protective over the way people talk to or about Hermione so take it from Draco Malfoy neither us nor her holds back in or out of school. Got it? Good.

Ginny is Ron's younger sister and the only girl in the Weasley household other than Mrs. Weasley. She has striking red hair paid with brown eyes that can captivate you in a second as well as the perfect freckles. YOUR DOING IT AGAIN HARRY!!! STOP IT!!! Sorry I can sometimes do that when describing Ginny. But anyway she says I am her first proper boyfriend but when I was 14 and she was 13 there was a ball and she took Nevel Longbottom as a date but we weren't dating then so I couldn't care less. She is one year younger than the rest of us but if you ask me MUCH more mature. She is brave ,kind, shy at times and is always there when you need her. God I love more than anybody else in my whole life.

Me. I am a blue eyed black haired boy. I have a scar on my forehead from when Voldomort killed my parents and tried to kill me when I was only a baby. If you don't mind that's a story I would rather not get into. My parents were kind and caring. Anyway there's not really much to tell you probably all already know but I am brave,a bit insecure, powerful (according to my friends) and a bit of a rule breaker but I always have the greater good at heart.