Chapter 1: Friends

Miss Green. Said Mr. Henry.

Yes. I answered.

You have been failing my English class, I want you here after school. Said Mr. Henry.

Ok. I answered.

Mr. Henry worries too much. One D detention. I walked out of class with my book bag on one side. There was this girl with straight A's. I went to my locker and saw her there. She was laughing like a geek.

Oh, hello Piper. Said the girl.

Hello Olivia. I replied as I mocked her.

Her locker was filled with Josh Jordans. Sheesh what a fan girl.

I closed my locker and headed to detention.

Mr. Henry you need me. I said.

Yes Miss Green.  You are usually a great student but you are failing. You need a tutor. Said Mr. Henry.

Who? I asked worried.

Olivia Jacobs. He replied.

Olivia?! I said leaning forward.

She will come over tomorrow evening at your house.

Ok. I said as I left.

Olivia Jacobs is just a geek or a teacher's pet. I thought.

I soon saw the buses here. I ran out of school and into the bus. I always sat in the middle seat next to the window.

Soon I saw Olivia come on. She looked around for a seat. Soon she stared at me.

Oh no, what is she doing? Chose a seat some where else but me. I thought.

She sat down next to me and put her book bag on her lap. She took out a book called " Lost Souls" and started reading. I started to lean in to see. But I was too scared.

To be continued...

I hope you guys enjoyed Chapter 1! It was inspired to me by another book!

question time!

What traits do you like most in a person?
Please comment, vote and follow!