"You're Not Worth Losing Peter Parker"

The last thing Deadpool could remember, was helping an old lady avoid getting put in the ground early from a car accident.

Deadpool usually didn't do such things, but today was an exception.

Reason being, it was his fault.

He accidentally shot the guy driving the car. The same guy that skipped in front of Wade in line in Taco Bell. The same guy that made Wade get kicked out of Taco Bell from cursing him out the other day.

Maybe accidentally wasn't the word for it.

But anyways, it was the very same car that was speeding towards the sack of prunes trying to push her stubby old body across the street. She was unconscious of the corpse driving the car towards her with his dead weight on the gas pedal.

The only reason he actually helped the moving grave stone was because Spiderman was there, literally, he was swinging by his webs to the area.

You see, leaving a good impression did good things for Deadpools reputation.

Since Deadpool tends to do bad things, he has to make it up by doing good things, or at least make it look good.

So then after he saved the lady, Spidey blessed me with his presence.

The purpose for that was...

One: To see if the old lady was okay.

Two: To actually compliment me on a job well done.

And Three: To ask why the hell I was here.

Deadpool's answer to the last question was that there's nothing wrong with visiting Queens.

Especially the part of Queens the web slinger happen to work at.

How does the infamous mercenary know where the small time hero works?

Well it's because Wade Wilson, is dating a dork, cutely named, Peter Parker.

Okay, getting distracted.

After that run in early this evening, things got out of hand.

For one, today was their anniversary.

It was night right now, and the two haven't done anything to celebrate it.

Instead of a nice candle light dinner on roof where a mattress wasn't too far behind them, they got into an argument that landed Deadpool hanging upside from a light post in a freaking cocoon made of webs.

The culprit(Spiderman) was long gone.

Peter left in a fit of rage about an argument that wasn't such a big deal!

To Wade that is.

Why can't bygones be bygones on their anniversary? Better yet, using that anger to have some amazing, hot, aggressive sex!

Deadpool mentally slapped himself and his growing erection.

For once, his inner conscious weren't pestering him. Despite how much the mercenary might need their input on what to do right about now.

Peter was his boyfriend.

Peter is the only one who excepted Wade for all he's worth. Personality, scars, and everything else the world sees wrong with Wade and the upmost, Deadpool.

Peter Parker wasn't worth losing.

Deadpool struggled to get free. It took until morning to actually get loose from those webs.