Sacrifice

He saw the train coming. He knew what was gonna happen to him. And he didn't mind. Because Bumpy wasnt the one who was getting run over....

It was like any other Chief Justice battle, and Bumpy had just been freed. He grinned at the group of toons who defended him, which consisted of Christopher, Tutu Featherknees, Mr. Corky Razzledazzle, Bluey, King Max, and a few others "You did it! Thank you for such a spectacular defense!" he thanked them happily. Christopher smiled at him, desperately trying to resist the urge to tackle Bumpy and just kiss him to pieces, but he did give him a huge hug. "Woah! Well ain't you a cuddly guy?" he smiled at Chris, who grinned back at him. Yes, he loved Bumpy from the bottom of his heart. So when the battle progressed to the train area, Bumpy tried to run to safety, but he heard a train coming and stopped dead in his tracks with fear. He was too scared to get out of the train's way. Christopher's jaw was agape. Bumpy was gonna be gone forever!!! He screamed in his head. With pure love for the Bumblebehr he quickly ran forward, which prompted King Max to ask what he was about to do in a panicky tone.

Christopher ran onto the tracks...... and shoved Bumpy onto the safe side of them with all of his energy, landing on his knees on the tracks, completely not caring for what was about to happen to himself. He just wanted Bumpy safe...Bumpy looked at him in complete and utter shock. Christopher just smiled at him sadly, knowing full well that he was about to die.

And he didn't care. Bumpy was safe, and that was all that mattered. "I'm gonna miss you guys..." Chris said sadly, just sitting there. He had spent the last of his stamina pushing his true love out of the way. Bumpy tried to pull him out of the way with tears in his eyes, but he didn't have the strength to do it on time.

Chris turned to Bumpy one last time, and said to him "Bumpy Bumblebehr.....I love you...". And then....He was run over.

Bumpy just lay there with tears in his eyes and his jaw agape. He didn't even know what to say, or what to think. He was just paralyzed with shock, sadness, and new found love for the aqua dog who threw away his whole life for him, when he was so young. Chris's friends were no different. Especially Tutu. She was just in complete denial that her best friend just died. Corky, Bluey and King Max felt the same way. Then, a feeling of rage took over them as they turned towards the C.J and just tore through him and his lawbots, with the ferocious brawl being lead by Tutu, who just screamed for them to charge, with even Bumpy joining in.

After it was all over, the group of toons gathered around the tracks to mourn their deceased friend. Bumpy whispered "I love you too, Christopher...." and then wept with the others till he had no more tears to give......