luke hemmings

Pay Day

Luke sat at his desk, staring at the blank screen of his computer, acting like he was doing something with his time. He hated his job, except for being the boss of [Y/N], the sexiest woman in the entire office. She always wore the tightest pencil skirts which emphasized the size of her perfect ass. Her white button down shirt every once in a while unbuttoned at the top, revealing some cleavage. She never failed to make Mr. Hemmings hard.

[Y/N] walked into Luke's office one day, wearing her usual, sexy outfit that he always loved.

"Mr. Hemmings, sir?" [Y/N] asked.

"Yeesss?" Luke sang.

"Um, Mr. Hood says he needs you for a moment."

Luke sighed. "He never fails to interrupt me." he stood.

"I also need to talk to you about something else, sir." [Y/N] said shyly.

"Okay, wait here until I get back, we'll discuss whatever it is in a moment."

"Yes sir."

[Y/N] stood there for what seem liked forever, but then Luke walked back in his office with a stack of papers. He slammed them on his desk, and plopped back down into his black chair. "Okay, what is it that you need to talk about?"

[Y/N] played with the ends of her long hair. "I think I should get a raise, sir."

Luke studied the innocent, sexy girl that stood in his office. "Oh really?"

"Yes, sir."

"And why is that?" Luke was somehow becoming turned on by how she said "yes sir".

"I think I work hard around here - " Luke cut her off.

"Close the door and have a seat right here." he patted a spot on his desk.

"Uh, yes sir." she did as she was told. When she sat, her skirt rode up her legs, revealing more of her soft skin which Luke was dying to feel.

"Okay, continue?" he said scooting his chair closer to her.

[Y/N] started to become nervous. She had such an attractive boss, but she knew nothing could go on between them, or both of their jobs could be jeopardized.

"Like I was saying, I think I work hard enough around here to receive a higher pay."

"Hm." Luke said.

[Y/N] shifted, knocking a few papers and pens off of his desk. "Oh, I'm sorry sir!" she hopped off of the desk bending over, giving Luke a glance at the red thong that [Y/N] was wearing. Yes, the skirt was that short.

She stood back up and faced him, not noticing that a few stubborn buttons had unbuttoned themselves, showing a lot of cleavage and even some part of her bra. She placed the papers and pens in a neat stack on his desk and decided to remain standing.

"Do me a favor." Luke said, hard as ever.

"Yes sir?"

"Lock the door."

"Um why sir?" she was very confused.