Harry Potter

So there is this boy named Harry Potter and he lived under the stairs. And that wasn't cool because how do you even fit a bed in a stair case closet?? That doesn't matter. So basically this Harry guy gets invited to join the school called Hogwarts for some reason, I have no idea. I think I remember there is a scene where he's on like a bus or a train with the other two main characters. Ron and Hermonie? I have absolutely no idea how to spell that girls name off the top of my head so I'm just gonna call her heroine.

So basically Ron, heroine, and Harry all become friends blah blah blah. They get to the school maybe, and there they meet Dumbledore? I think they meet him there maybe not who knows, not me. So they go and meet gandolf. He's this old dude with like a white beard and stuff, he seems pretty cool.

Oh! Harry also has this weird tattoo on his forehead which I guess is a birthmark but where's the facts.

That game time! You know what I'm talking about. I'm just going to call it porridge because it sounds similar enough.

So they play porridge a lot I guess? I mean enough for it to be a school wide sport and stuff. They have brooms which is cool I remember that Harry had like this scene while playing porridge and maybe he like fucked it up for his team? Or maybe he scored them a point? I honestly can't remember what happened in that gif set I saw 2 years ago. But yeah porridge. Important stuff.

He gets a rival or whatever. Ugh I feel like I know his name but. Can't think of it off the top of my head so I'm going to call him Nevil, like the guy from Icarly. Pretty sure I'm also spelling Nevil wrong but who gives a crap. So he gets an enemy, there's a Ron song. Voldemort. People die. Invisible cloak

That's all I know. IF I remember anything else maybe I'll make another part but I think i explained it pretty well! Bye