best friends.

Selena's POV

walking into the small Park i grew up loving, i grab my silver iPhone from my back pocket and check if justin messaged me yet.

sighing, i put my phone back into my pocket, and sit on the bench across the small pond, i stare at the ducks swimming and quacking about whatever in their own animal language.

Justin was supposed to meet me here, but like always I'm always the one waiting for the Lord himself to fix his precious hair. I don't understand why he has a OCD problem with his hair, he is way more selfish about his hair than most girls here.

crossing my left leg over my right, and laying my hands on them, i continued to look at the pond and hope justin gets here already. it's a little bit chilly and im really curious about Justin wanting to see me at 9:30 at night.

feeling someone's presence, i turned around and saw no one, groaning i lay my head against the bench and stare at the full moon. my phone vibrates against my pocket and tapped the answer button not looking at the caller ID, i knew it was Justin.

"hey Sel, sorry about running late mom wouldn't let me out until i told her i was hanging out with you not Ryan" he groaned "i just parked in the parking lot, where are you? i don't see you anywhere" he said out of breathe, worried about me.

"im sitting at our bench" i smiled. "and don't worry jay, im sitting with a pedophile talking about the candy in his van" i tried holding back my giggles.

"selena don't you dare leave with that dirty man, im coming for you" i heard justin running to me and hanged up.

"SELENA! JUSTIN IS HERE" i turned around and saw Justin running over the small hill while trying to hold up his jeans. i laughed at him and he soon realized i was joking.

"are you serious selena, i ran all the way over here to find you laughing your ass off, i looked pathetic while running across the park holding up my pants" justin groaned and crossed his arms across his chest.

"i just love when you're overprotective about me, it's really cute" i smiled getting up from the bench and wrapped my arms around his waist. Justin wrapped his arms around my neck and laid his head on top of mine.

i love moments like these, i grew up with justin since diapers and honestly i wouldn't be lying if i didn't have feelings for him.

tightening my arms around his waist, i inhale his cologne and feel justin play with the tips of my short brown hair, pulling back he pushes my bangs to get a better view of my eyes

"selena" justin grabbed my hands and walked us in front of a tree, watching him grab something from his pocket, my eyes widened when i seen a pocket knife

"justin, why do you have a pocket knife, and what are you doing with it?" i watch him closely as he starts cutting a heart shape
on the middle of the tree.

"you're so cheesy Jay" i giggle and stare at the smile on his face, wrapping my arms tighter around myself, i blew a chilly breath

"are you cold Sel?" he asked taking off his hoodie and slipping it over my head. "now you're warm Selly Belly" he chuckled at his joke and continued to finish the heart.

watching justin concentrate on the artwork, i see 'J + S' written in between the heart and the butterflies inside of me erupt, i probably look like a tomato.

Justin locked the pocket knife and put it safely back in his pocket, grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers we walk on the sidewalk next to the pond.

"sel, you and I have been best friends since diapers and i grew up with you basically every day and now we're both 17 years old going to the same college soon, and i don't want to loose you. im going to be straight forward with you sel" justin faced me and looked into my eyes "im in love with you" he whispered.

after comprehending what he said, i grabbed the back of his head and pushed his lips to mine, feeling Justin's lips move in sync against mine i smiled and pushed away.

"I've been waiting so long to do that" Justin whispered looking into my eyes. "selena, it's time for you to be my girlfriend" he smiled

"and i think it's time for you to be my boyfriend" i smiled at him.

feeling my legs in the air and my hair flying, Justin spins me around and puts me back on the ground, and smashing our lips together.

"im so into you, i can barely breathe"

×××

hello my lovely ladies and gentlemen, my first jelena one shot series. i love reading jelena one shots books so why not create one, my stories probably won't be interesting but it's the thought that counts.

thank you for reading, voting, and commenting(well if you do)

bless you xoxoxo.