The Bad Boy Listens To Justin Bieber

I didn't know this would happen. I'm the fucken nerd for gods sake. He's supposed to want the cheerleader, the slut, the queen bee, ya know the head bitch, not me.

************************

Katie Evens is the kind of girl who Shops at hot topic instead of forever 21. She'd rather read than go out to a party. She's the 'nerd'. She's the 'loner'. She's the 'weirdo'. She's never had a boyfriend, not even her first kiss.

Austin Daniels is the bad boy. He's a sarcastic, cocky, obnoxious jerk. The hottest guy at school; who surprisingly listens to Justin Bieber, shaves his legs, drinks tea, is afraid of dogs, and has never had Starbucks in his life.

And yet, they have something in common, they're both broken, one is battling with an eating disorder, the other is dealing with the lost of a loved one, one was abandoned by their father, the other was abused by their uncle, neither believed in love but can

late night runs to Starbucks, outrunning the cops, skipping class, punching jocks, egging random strangers, and more, change that?

***************************

Chapter one: I fucked your mom last night

Todays my first day of senior year. Great. This summer went by so fast. I barely did anything. I'm gonna have less time to run my blog now! No! Yeah, I have a tumblr dedicated to my bands, totally not obsessed I'm just showing how much I love them, and no not boy bands I mean bands like pierce the veil, but eh who am I kidding? I'm totally obsessed! But I actually know the band, every single member not just the vocalist. Okay stop thinking about bands Katie you gotta get ready for school. Eww. I took a shower and picked out my clothes. I settled for a tank top and some ripped jeans and some vans. Nothing special. It's just school. I curled my eyelashes and put on some mascara. Next I put on some baby lips. I don't use a lot of makeup as you can tell. I looked in the mirror one last time. I looked horrible. Hmm maybe I should grab a baggy sweater to cover me? No. Stop. You can do this. You look fine. Don't let the voices get to you. fat. You look fat. Just look at yourself. Go put on some sweats. Dammit leave me alone. You just had to eat dinner last night. Fatass. Maybe I should just throw up before I go.

I walked into the building and went towards my locker. On my way I tried my best to not run into people the last thing I needed was human interaction. And no I didn't really have friends. People at my school aren't very friendly, to me anyway. See, in the 6th grade I kinda maybe told a bunch of people off, I told this one girl she'd end up getting knocked up by the age of 17. I told this boy he was the most annoying boy ever and if he ever stopped talking. I told another girl how fake she was. And you get the point. Damn these people can hold grudges.

"Bitch are you deaf I said move!"

What the fuck?

"Yo pipsqueak!"

Ah crap. I was standing right in front of Austin Daniels. The Austin Daniels.

"Um I'm sorry." I quickly walked away with my head down. I felt someone grab my wrist. It was him. Now what did he want? Was he going to kill me? I've heard people say he has. But they're rumors. So what was he going to do? Insult me?

"So you can hear pipsqueak? Cause for a sec over there I thought your were deaf."

Pipsqueak? Dafuck?

"Yo I know you can talk!"

He had a really sexy voice. Dammit Katie! Speak!

"Um um I fucked your mom last night!" And ran away. Yep. I ran away from Austin Daniels. That my friends was the worst yet best mistake I ever made.