1.

(Harlem P.O.V)
It was a saturday, and my first day of work, 5 A.m, driving to Arkham Asulym, the freak show, I always felt some type of connection to these, freaks doe, then I thought I would be the only one who could connect with these freaks, most of the "Doctors" here grew up with money, Power, had it easy, not like the rest of us who had to work.
Just like these villians, I grew up in hardship and bullshit, especially with my dad, "Get more into sports"
"Stop being a sissy", I even joined Gymnastics and became a gymnist, and "nope, thats a girl sport"
He was an abussive drunk asshole, and he told me I would never make it, I was the only one in my family that did, and now I was going to take advantage of that.

I walked in the dark, cave like, hospital, meeting Doctor Arkham, a older man. "Hellow Harlem Quinzell, Im doctor arkham"
"Call me Harvey, everyone does"
"Alright Harvey" he continued to walk me down the hall. We went through a scanner and then we were in here, the freak show. It was crazy to think that Ive seen half of these people on the news, Twoface, Penguin, Riddler, Poison Ivy, regular thugs, then there was another one, creeping in the back of his cell, then came up and gripped the bars slowly with his snow white hands, and slid them down slowly, then he brought his face out with a big big smile, The Joker.
"Dont mind him son, hes a freak." I stood there froze, he winked at me, then I shook my head and walked on with Dr.Arkham. "These criminals are nothing but scum"
"Well I would like to get to onow them Doctor, I know their feeling, I know where the come from, I feel like I can explore these criminal minds better than anyone."
"Even me" Dr.Arkham said.
"No offesnse Dr.Arkham but yes."
"I like that, ight, Billy will guide you to your office, and if your thinking of writing some type of book or something, think again."
"Yes sir"