chapter 1

*(y/n) p.o.v.*

I run to the streets to see my best friend freddy, I'm 5 years old, I look around to fund him and there he is standing waiting for me.

"Freddy" I squall and run toward him and jump on him and he holds me.

"Woah calm down there (y/n) , you could've fallen, and gotten hurt " freddy tells me with worried in his voice.

"But I didn't" I tell him, he just smiles at me, he puts me down.

"So why are you doing here, someone could just kidnap yoj" he tells me.

"But nobody is going to kidnap me, you're here to keep me safe, right, freddy" I ask him with puppy eyes.

"Of course cupcake, I'm always here to protect you" he says and caresses my cheek, I smile at him.

"(Y/n)" I hear my mommy yell.

"Now go before your mom thinks you got kidnap" he tells me.

"B-but I don't whanna go, I whanna stay here with you " I say with pleading eyes.

"Awww don't be sad cupcake, I don't want you to go eathier but I dont want your mom get mad at me, so go ahead I'll see you tomorrow" he says, and kisses my head, I smile.

"Okay, bye freddy " i say.

"Bye (y/n)" he says and I run back to my house, I go to the ketchin and sit down on my chair.

"(Y/n) where were you, I was beginning to get worried" my mommy ask me.

"Oh I was with freddy, mommy" I tell her, she chokes on her food.

"Mommy are you okay" I ask her.

"Yeah honey I'm okay, why do you always hang around with him, he is dangerous" my mom tells me.

"No his not, he's a very nice man, and he loves me and protects me " I say, my mom sighs.

"Okay, oh honey, me and daddy are going out tonight so you might be alone for a while okay, now go to bed, well be right back " my mommy tells me, I smile at her, I run to my room, I take of my cloths and put on my pajamas, I jump on my bed and fall asleep, I can't wait to see freddy tomorrow, and I fall asleep.

*the next day*

I wake up the next mornin, I yawn, I rub my eyes with my little hands, I jump of my bed, I walk to the ketchin, I sit down in my chair, I get the remote and turn on the TV, and it's on the news.

"A man by the name Fred Krueger house got burned down and him along with him, witnesses say they just saw the house burning, people try to help but there was to much flames..."

"Mommy is freddy, okay, how did he get on fire" u say and I start to cry, mommy took the remote away and turns off the tv.

"I'm sorry sweety, but he was a bad man, I didn't want him to hurt you too " she says and takes my hand.

"He is not a bad man, he would never hurt me, I hate you" I scream at her and run to my room, I lock my door and jump on my bed crying, I can't believe freddy is really gone, I'm gonna miss so much, then from so much crying I fell asleep.

(How was that please let me know, please vote and comment pleae, I love you guys so much, oh and if you have any ideas for me, please let me know, message me okay? Okay)