Im sorry..

Underlined in italics is Irene talking in your mind.

Ali POV

I sit down in the cell sobbing. A guy was thrown in the cell with me. Are you alright? He asked in a worried tone.

Im fine.. I'm sorry for being loud I'll try to shut up.. I said sadly.

No there's no need for that I know your not ok.. Come here... He said.

I go over to him. He wrapped his arms around me and embraced me with a hug I sobbed in his shoulder.

I look up. W-Why d-do you c-care a-about me? I asked.

Because you seem like a kind girl and you feel hurt and I want to help you.. He said.

T-Thank you.. No o-one c-cared e-enough to H-help m-me when t-they heard m-me c-cry.. I said.

He pulled me closer and whispered something in my ear.

Don't worry it's ok.. He whispered....

A girl walked in

Laurence? She said.

Wait a minute Aph... Laurence said.

I-it's fine you can g-go with her... I said.

Come with us, please? Laurence said.

I-I c-can't.. I said.

Why? Laurence said.

It's the b-best t-that I d-die t-today.. I said looking down in the corner now with my knee length hair covering my face.

What do you mean? They both said at once.

I-I'm being e-executed b-because m-my b-brother f-framed m-me f-for s-something H-he d-did... I said.

Your coming with us then.. Laurence said.

I-I.. Fine... I said.

By the way what's your name? Laurence asked.

Ali... I said.

Ok.. Laurence said and helped me up.

I stood up and put my hair out my face and pull it to my back to show my scared face wounded legs and the stitch that goes all the way from my shoulder to my wrist. I looked down.

S-so when are we going to g-go? I asked.

I'm Aphmau.. Aphmau said unlocking the door.

I went out and went to grab my sword

Wow that's beautiful! They said at once

Thanks... I said.