Getting Kidnaped

The above picture is of Drake. Also this is my first story of manxmanxboy so please leave a like and a comment so I can improve my story.

I pulled back the curtain on the bar window and looked out side up at the stars," Man there sure are a lot of stars in the sky tonight." I said to my bartender friend Gabe . "Don't forget the full moon Drake remember the werewolves, vampires and crazy are out." He laughed evilly. "Gabe I think your crazy sometimes." I laughed." Just a little Drake just a little ok well I'm gonna go home can you lock up around here." Gabe asked already half way out of the door. "Well since your already half way out I guess I can." I sighed dramatically. "Yay thanks bestie love you and can you not go through the woods tonight I don't want you to get hurt." He said pleading. "Ok mom love you to." I giggled, I looked away from the window and towards the door and Gabe was gone. I did a 360 and sighed I still have to clean up half of the bar. I should of said no I sighed again. Man I sure have sighed a lot today. I looked at the clock it said 2:30 a.m oh my god it's late guess I should get started. I turned on the music and started dancing to the beat while cleaning.  I was so into my dancing I didn't feel 4 pairs of eyes watching me though the bar window I left open.
Unknown pov.
"Look how he dances god the way he swings his hips." I growled, my friend next to me hissed. "God I'm so hard my friend." I growled. "Me to Ashton me to but we must control ourselves until later." "I know I know but I can't help it." "Same here."
Drake's pov.
I walk over to the radio and turn it off as I look around the place it's finally clean. I look at my clock again, I gasp out loud it's 3:57a.m and right at that time I yawned. I went to the back room and got my stuff looked around one more time to see if everything is in place for tomorrow. I smiled when I was satisfied and turned toward the door and turned off the lights. I locked the door then started walking I only took about 5 steps before I felt something over my nose. I struggled but couldn't get free and I slowly started fading into darkness and the last thing I heard was,"I'm sorry mate." Then every thing went black.

So you finally know one of the mates names, I'm not sure if this is good so if  you could comment if it was I might update. The video above is the song Drake was dancing to.