Here With Me

Takes place during CACW before the airport scene where Clint, Scott and Wanda meet up with Steve, Sam, and Bucky, preparing to go and fight the others.

Summary: After Steve and Tony have decided to go against each other, Wanda  finally meets Bucky. They both discover they have a lot in common, through their experiences and how people see them. Making both of them having to help each other, as they're the only ones who understand what they've gone through.

Wanda's P.O.V

We had just arrive from getting Scott, or otherwise known as Ant Man which his name made no sense to me, but according to Clint his name was literal to what he could do. However, I'll doubt it until I see it.

Clint had gotten a van and we were waiting for Steve and the others to arrive. Which as of "others" I have no idea of who one of them was, I know that Natasha wasn't on Steve's side, which surprised me when I first heard, especially since she was agreeing with Tony. I felt bad to what I did to Vis but I had no other choice, I wasn't going to let Tony lock me like an animal in a cage, and I know that that's not what Pietro wouldn't wanted either.  I also knew that no matter what I would always be on Steve's side.

"Wanda! Are you even listening to what I'm saying?"Clint waived his hand in front of my face. I shook my head, clearing it from the many thoughts and questions I had. "What? No, sorry. I was just thinking about this whole mess."I told him, glancing outside looking for any sign of Steve. We had been sitting here for about 15 minutes listening to Scott snore in the back of the van and it was getting really irritating. "I know, but we'll figure something out... or at least Steve will and I'll just cover him."I looked at him and arched my eyebrow. "Anyway, I was telling you about Steve's new guy that he's bringing in. What I've heard so far from Nat is that he's not really a people person... So don't, you know try to... do anything."

I was about to ask him about the new guy when we heard a car coming up in front of us. And sure enough it was Steve and Sam in this really old car. "Well, I guess they took "blending in" to another level..." Clint said while he got out of the car and I followed. They parked beside us and the three guys got out, Steve and Sam coming towards us to talk.

While they talked I took a look at the man who stayed behind, he had long hair that reached below his eyes. He looked out of place and... tense, looking around as if waiting for something to attack him. Looking at him, it wasn't long to realize who he was when I was able to take a glimpse at his arm. The Winter Soldier, me and Pietro had heard stories of him while being with Hydra, but we just thought that they were simply stories, until now. Which honestly Pietro would've been thrilled to see him in person. I'm tempted to look into his mind wondering what was going on inside but decided not to. I felt a nudge in my arm and look at Clint. "It's time to suit up kid." I nodded while I looked behind me and noticed Sam taking bags out of their car trunk, while Steve and the mysterious man chatted quietly while opening up their bags. I walked up to the passenger door of the van and placed my bag from the floor into the seat. Inside rested my red leather jacket and  suit. I looked beside me where Clint was setting up his bow. "Umm, I'm going to go over there and you know... change." I told him while pointing towards a storage room and grabbing my bag. He nodded and turn back to his task. I turned around and walked towards the room passing by Steve and his friend who were talking to each other quietly. I was able to pick up a couple words. Something about not knowing what they were going to find once they got to the Hydra base. However, as I kept walking Steve called me, stopping, I turn around to face him. "Are you okay?" he asked me. Sam too looked at me. "We heard what you did to Vision."