°×°1°×°

Today was stressful. Dealing with all the songs, albums, and our concerts. Everyone knows what we go through and they support us 100 percent, but it doesn't help that we still have all this work. I've been wanting to go to a therapist for the stress that has been piling on top of me for the past couple of months, but I just couldn't force myself to go. I feel like they'll find other stuff wrong besides just the stress.

I got up from the table that had scattered papers everywhere full of my handwriting. I had so many ideas, but not one I could finish. I grabbed my bag and just left the mess as it was.

I exit the tall building and got in the taxi I had called. Things have been rather different ever since the lastest album. As soon as 'Feels So Good' came out, some of our fans have been saying that they miss the old B.A.P and wished they can go back so they can seem the old us. It's hurtfull to see a handful of those comments everyday. On top of that we've been dealing with legal issues.

I just can't deal with all of this. I need some help. Maybe some friend help, not professional.

I finally got to the dorm. I opened the door to find no one to be found and it was quiet. I didn't find it surprising since it was one o'clock in the morning. I set my bags in my room and changed my clothes after taking a shower. I grabbed some ramen to eat real quick and started cooking it. I had the TV on so there can would be noise so I wouldn't feel so alone, but I heard something that caught my attention. The TV was talking about an anyomous website that let's you rant out your problems to random people. "It's basically like having a bestfriend that you can tell all your problems to." The TV said. That can really help me. I might try it. What is it called though. "Anyomous.com is the name, helping your friends is the game." Well how chessy of them.

I ate my food while waiting for the browser to load. Internet wasn't so great in here, but it'll have to do. It finally loaded and I signed-up after reading all about the website.

"We're setting you up with another anyomous person. Please wait."

I'm actually really nervous. What if I'm conplaining about this and they have way worse problems then mine. I'm going to sound like I'm some kind of snotty person that has these stupid problems that can be solved easily, but I choose to not do anything about it.

"We have found another anyomous user. Have fun."

Hello.
@ cutebutton

Hello. How are you?
@ bangbang

I've had better days. How about you? How are you doing?
@ cutebutton

Do I tell her? Hmm...

I'm doing okay. Stressed, but I'm okay.
@ bangbang

Oh? Why are you stressed?
@ cutebutton

I guess I am telling her. Great.

Well, I'm just dealing with a lot of issues right now. I don't want to load them all on you right now. How about we just get to know eachother? Is that okay with you?
@ bangbang

Yeah, sure. I just have one question.
@ cutebutton

What would that be?
@ bangbang

Can we do this tomorrow? I have to go to bed because I have test tomorrow. I'm sorry.
@ cutebutton

So she/he is a student. Cool.

Yeah. That's fine with me. Sleep well. Good luck tomorrow. Fighting~!
@ bangbang

Thank you. Sleep well. Goodnight.
@ cutebutton

Night.
@ bangbang

"Anonymous user has logged off. Would you like to to be directed to someome else."

I clicked no.

"Okay. Would you like to add @ cutebutton as a friend?"

Hmm... sure. Why not? I clicked yes. Now to wait fo-. Oh. She's still up. She already accepted it. Cool.

I closed the computer and put it on the coffee table. I grabbed my bowl that had imaginary ramen in it and took it to the kitchen to clean it and put it away. I turned off the TV and went in my room that I shared with Himchan to see he's not there. I ignored it as soon as I heard the toilet flush and water begin to be turned on.

I jumped in my bed and just stared at the ceiling. I then got blinded by a bright light from the bathroom door being open and Himchan not turning it off before exiting. Idiot.

"Oh. You're home?" Himchan asked, turning off the light and laying in his bed that is on the other side of the room.

"Yeah, I've been home. You were asleep that's why you didn't know I was here." I said looking at him.

"Oh, really? Wow. I must've been out cold." He said looking at me with a confused expression then at the ceiling with a surprised face.

I just nodeed and looked back at the ceiling.

"How did it go?" He asked knowing that I was at the studio, working on our album.

"It was okay. There's a mess." I just heard him chuckle.

"Well, let's get some sleep for tomorrow. You need it, leader." I just chuckled and replied with a simple okay.

I turned on my side and covered myself with the covers and held onto my stuffed Tigger toy.

Tomorrow.

Can't wait.