1

•Nicole's POV (mendeshasabigmuffin )

Blake rang the whole group to come over to his place to have a group meeting.

I grabbed my penny board and rode to his house.I was basically the last one there because I was too busy jamming out to Shawn Mendes,don't judge.

Once I walked into his house,the smell of popcorn instantly fill my nostrils.

Weston was running around while recording himself on snapchat,weird kid.

"BASEMENT!"I heard Blake yelled,I assume.

I grabbed a bag of chips and followed everyone down to the basement.

We all sat in a circle,waiting for someone to speak up.Suddenly,Blake's face lit up and he was wearing a smirk on his face,while rubbing his hands together.

"I have an idea of what we should do"he said.We all motioned for him to go on and he did.

"Let's do a challenge,the losers has to go camping in a forest for a week."he explained.That doesn't sound bad,I don't know about the others but I'm in.

"I'm in!"I shouted,raising my arm.Soon everyone in the room has their arms up,except Helen.

"No!I can never go camping!All the dirtiness would ruin my beauty!"Helen cry.

I scrunched my face in disgust.Why is she even in our group?I can't stand her,no one can.

"Grow up"I heard someone mutter.I whipped my head to the direction the mutter came from and it was Mario.

I let out a loud laugh,causing everyone to look at me.Mario was bitting the insides of his cheeks to stop himself from laughing.

"Alright let's get started!"Hunter yells,excited.

-
Everyone walked out to Blake's back yard.

"What challenges do you uglies have in mind?"I asked.

"Excuse me?You're the ugly one!"Helen shouted at me.

"Take a joke"Weston whispered to Helen,but loud enough for all of us to hear.She huffed and crossed her arms.

"How about we play a quick match of soccer?The team that loses goes camping for a week"Mark suggested."The team that gets to 4 points first wins"he then added.

"Okay!Now let's get in formation"Weston sang.

"Uh,don't you mean teams?"I snorted.Weston rolled his eyes playfully.

We quickly split in 2 teams and the teams were:
Me

Mark

Weston

Katie(mkaycin )

Geo

Brandon

Jordyn(nathanjamestriska )