First Meeting

Tally took in another deep breath as she stood alone behind the reflecting metal doors. She felt her fingers twitch and tighten around her bag once more. She was nervous an in no way afraid to admit it. The hum of the elevator seemed to make the silence around her even more constructing. Just when she thought she was going to pass out the doors opened.
Tally rushed forward and ran her hand through her black curls.
"T!" A voice shouted from across the large room of plastic cubicles.
Tally looked up to see a dark skinned woman with brown curls rushing toward her, her smile wide and friendly. Tally welcomed the woman into her arms with a smile.
"Hi, P," Tally whispered. Just as the woman pulled back to speak a harsh tone rang throughout the room.
"Penelope! Where is this friend of yours she's late and let's just say that's not a first good impression," following the words around the corner was a woman in a black pant suit. Her hair was short, shaved on one side while the other curved perfectly over in a brunette wave. The tips of her hair framing her piercing blue gaze.
Tally had to admit, she was dazzled by the tall figure.
"Oh, Ms. Wolf this is her, this is Tally," Penelope said excitedly.
The woman stopped a few feet in front of them, looking tally up and down with her piercing yet seemingly unamused eyes.
"Your late."
Tally struggled to speak, her anxiety going through the roof and mentally cursing her cat for making her chase him after escaping.
"Yes, Ms. Wolf, I can explain. Y-you see my cat-"
She abruptly silenced Tally by holding her hand up.
"I don't need to hear your useless excuses, I'll simply put it this way, if you feel your business is important enough to waste my time, maybe you shouldn't be working for me."
There was a long pause and Ms. Wolf looked at her watch after awhile, triggering Tally to realize that she was waiting for her response.
"I-it won't happen again Ms. Wolf."
She stared at Tally for a moment longer before turning around with her hand up.
"Go home, we'll try again tomorrow."