Chapter 1: The Party

Tomorrow was the day. Her birthday. Twenty years ago, Rachel was only eight, and had Seven adult friends, amnesia, and had been scared for life! A lot happened that day, but she didn't care, they stayed close, found a town to live in, and that's all that mattered.

Fred and Sam became farmers, Gail is a store owner, George became a firework expert, Greg Smith became a cave expert, as well as a riddler along with Bobby, and Eliot has gotten a thing for hosting parties and black smithing! Even though it's a little out of date. As for Rachel, she spends her time at a small store that sells weaponry and jewelry! Who the heck thought of that?

"Twenty-eight! I'll be twenty-eight tomorrow!!" Rachel thought as she walked home, she was looking forward to her get together tomorrow night. It was what they did every year! Go to her place, eat cake, give presents, the usual! But, in her mailbox, she found a note, saying to come out to the forest in an hour. She hurried and unpacked her work bag, got a jacket, flashlight, a water bottles, and drove out to the forest. When she got their, she stepped out of her car, walked a bit, and turned to find a surprise party waiting for her! "Oh my gosh guys!" She yelled out after they all yelled surprise. Gail and Eliot were holding the cake, Sam , Fred, and Bobby were holding the banner, George started the fireworks, and G.S. was holding the present. They all had the biggest, goofiest, most dorkiest smiles on their faces as they saw her laugh uncontrollably. "Told you she'd like it!" Said G.S., trying to calm her down. "We got you this!" He said as he handed her a little ring box. She looked at him, at the box and back at him. "He's not asking the big one, go on!" Gail yelled, cutting the cake. Cautiously, Rachel took the box, and opened it to find; a golden ring, no diamonds, and it looked like something was written on it, but it was too dark to tell what it said. "Are you sure?" "I'm not! We found this on that week you were too sick to come on the yearly trip! It was near a Volcano!" "Of course you'd be excited to be near a Volcano," Rachel said as she put the ring on.

In a half hour, they all sat down and ate cake. Soon Gail and Rachel told scary stories while the boys tried to pitch the tent. Soon, Gail went to help them, and G.S. went over and sat next to Rachel. "How is the party so far?" "Great, I'm just tired." Rachel said, with a smile that almost felt forced. She was feeling something stirring, something almost burning, calling, crying. "Hey, you ok?" Snapped out of her thoughts by G.S. she looked up at him, only to find her tears blinding her eyes. She moved her hands to wipe them when G.S grabbed one. He felt fire, flames hotter than the one in front of him, almost melting his flesh off.

But he felt something else. Like happiness, mixed with terror being shielded by sadness. Like he finally got something back, but had it for only a small while. He started to see an image, of two, kids?  What were they doing? Play fighting? Yes, play, it has to be. He could almost tell...

He was snapped out of his vision as Rachel jumped up and got away from him. They looked at each other in fear, as if they saw the same thing. "What?" Gail asked, looking over at the two. "N-Nothing Gail! Rache just told me a scary s-story!" G.S. stuttered, still shocked at the feeling of all that heat and emotion. "It must be this stupid ring!" Rachel thought. She took of the ring and got ready to throw, when someone grabbed her hand. She then felt a dark power, as if she held everything in her grasp of only she could tempt her to take this that would make her powerful, that would make humans love...

She moved out and threw the ring.

When it hit the flames, light started swimming around the top of the fire, a portal opened. Rachel reached her hand in, and felt someone pulling her hand. The others grabbed her, and pulled her back. As the struggle went on, she heard a voice say"...you've all been gone too long... You will come back, where each journey began..." And with that, they were pulled through!

They Rachel woke with a start, she found herself in a seemingly peaceful place. A stranger walked by, looking the size of a six year old," Excuse me! Can you tell me where I am?" The local responded in a deeper voice than expected, " Of course! Your in Hobbiton! In the Shire! Most peaceful place in Middle Earth!"

________________________________
Uh oh! WelL, we better wish them luck! Remember to:
Comment, like, vote, love ya!! Bye😋💍
Also I edited this so it's not as cringeworthy!

EDIT: Yes I changed the names, and I might edit it agin. Probably not!